ʟᴀsᴛ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

'' ᴡᴀᴋᴇʏ-ᴡᴀᴋᴇʏ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ! " ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ sᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀғᴜʟʟʏ, ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛʀᴏᴠᴀ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴏᴀɴ

'' ᴡᴀᴋᴇʏ-ᴡᴀᴋᴇʏ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ! " ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ sᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀғᴜʟʟʏ, ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛʀᴏᴠᴀ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴏᴀɴ. Her smokey eyelids slowly opened, doe orbs shifting into a glare aimed at the Salvatore. Who beamed showing off a sketch pad and a leather jacket. Blind to her annoyance. He could have least brought a pencil or a pair of trousers. Or better, a way out. She rose to her feet, ripping the pad and jacket out his grasp "I brought you a few things, and this;..."

He chucked her a water bottle full of blood. Which she tore open before supping hungrily. He leant against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, a smug look on his face "Y'know, Steffy was pretty upset that you were right."

Eliza pasted him an unimpressed expression. Colour slowly returning to her skin. She threw the empty bottle at him "I did say, that I wasn't lying."

Damon humed, raising a brow "Well, since we both want Katherine to to suffer. How about, we change your situeations."

"Exchange her freedom for mine?" Eliza smirked "Gladly." Her smirk dropped like lightening, a demanding glint burning in her eyes "So, get me out of here."

Damon blinked puzzled "Couldn't you juju your way out? All powerful tribrid."

Eliza's glare deepened, making the younger vampire visablely gulp "A Bennett cunt sealed the spell, so only a Bennett-"

"Judgey." He sighed tempestuous, he unfolded his arms. That was unforunate. Bonnie shared his little brother's opinions of the Petrova tribrid. Eliza narrowed her eyes, an idea creeping into her mind: If Elena or Jaremy got into the tomb, if she held which ever one got in at her mercy. Bonnie would be motivated to undo the ancestral lock on the spell.

"Say, you know what, Damon." Eliza smirked deviously, eyes dark, inching forward. Damon furrowed his brows at her. She held his eyes, compelling him "Compel Jaremy to steal the moonstone, and tell him to bring it to me. Then, tell him to forget until Katherine starts asking questions. Forget I told you to do this. Tell no-one. Understand?"

"I understand." Damon voiced robotically, before blinking, he let out a sigh, twriling the bottle in his hand "Well. I'll bring some more blood next time."

"And some appropriate attire." She mentioned after him, watching him go before a smirk crept across her face, slowly slipping into the shadows of the tomb.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

Unfortnately, Eliza's plan didn't quite go to plan. She was only reminded how she loathed having to rely on other people. Jaremy's actions went to plan as did Bonnie's. However, in the heat of the moment - and lack of Damon - she was still stuck in the tomb. With Stefan and Katherine. She had taken to lurking at the back of the tomb, wondering around mostly. Between snapping her inmates' necks and inflicting pain on them.

She'd lost track of how long she spent trapped. Or of how many times she wondered the stone corridors. She growled to herself, any longer and she'd start thinking - unuseful thinking. And that kind led her to recalling the past, specifically parts of the past she wished to forget. She halted, taking a seat on the ground. The memory of days ago, came to mind.

She opened the pad Damon had brought, flipping to where she hidden the old sketch she'd drawn centuries ago. She stared at it, mournful. He was the reason why she tried her hardest never to dream. Because then she'd enter his realm, and she wanted to be as far away from him. As Katherine did from Klaus. She blinked.

She occasionally allowed herself to wonder ; what was he was doing, and what was going on. During the mid twenties, during her time in Melbourne she'd came across a case of sleepy sickness. She found that according to the newspapers it was a worldwide academic. People either couldn't sleep or couldn't wake up.

She wondered what had happened. What had caused him to neglect his duty - he took his function very seriously. When she'd known him. Perhaps he'd changed, but even if he had he couldn't simply turn his back on it all. Not until, Death locked the universe at the end. She sighed, eyes dropping slowly. She was running out of options.

' Tribrid.' A woman's voice whispered in her ears. Eliza opened her eyes, blinking at her surroundings. She was stood on a beach. However she couldn't hear water. She rubbed her eyes.

"Elizabeth."

The Petrova turned slightly, doe eyes locking on the stunned curly hair, - hair that gave hers a run for it's money. She frowned "Death?" She whispered, it hadn't been the first time they'd met. They'd been great friends. Death smiled slight, shock drifting away. She stepped forward only, to vanish.

' He's back. ' the voice whispered ' He's free. '

Elizabeth's eyes shot open, a gasp fell from her lips. She narrowed her eyes, she was in Death's realm. It was impossible, - she couldn't be killed. Her eyes hardened, she recalled that voice - the maiden. She growled, eyes falling to the drawing staring up at her - almost daring her. Love sick maiden. Why the youngst verison of fate loved to fuck her about was beyond her.

She sighed, glaring at those pencil drawn silver orbs. Damon had failed her. And she knew the rest were incapble, and she was paranoid of them failing her too. That left...one thing. One last resort. She ripped out a page of the pad. Resting it on the cover before biting the flesh of her forefinger, and pressed it on the paper. Writing. She stared at the blood written name ; Morpheus.

It was a long shot. She lit a flame in her hand before holding the paper to it, watching as the fire licked and ate up the paper. Watching as it disappeared. Without a word, she got to her feet and walked away. A single plea in her mind, with a name to follow.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

Eliza held her daylight ring in her fingers, holding her hands before her stomach. Fiddling with the jewel. Staring aimlessly, at the corridor, sparating her from her mother, it was silent from their side. Meaning Stefan and Katherine were still temporarily dead. She felt the familar cold presence as instantly as it appeared.

"You came." She uttered, the emotion in her voice cracked - revealing how desperate she was - she cursed mentally. There was truly no going back now. She turned.

He stared back at her, with his tearful orbs. She was still regal as he remembered. As, his presence was still a comfort to her "You called."