Chapter 4

PLEASE VOTE! IT'S FREE AND SUPPORTS ME! 

💙💙💙

𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 class, I was also looking forwards to it. I hadn't talked to Professor Snape since he'd left me outside the Hospital Wing after he'd carried me from Professor McGonagall's office, after Harry, Ron, Ginny, Professor Lockhart, and I came back from the Chamber of Secrets. I'd said something stupid along the lines of 'as long as you care.' Of course Professor Snape opened his mouth with the words 'I can't-' and I immediately left so not to hear the words of rejection that would've followed if I hadn't cut him off. Have I already mentioned that? It felt worth noting again.

Professor Snape was perhaps one of my favorite Professors. I loved him with a passion as a person too. I probably loved him more than Fred, Cedric, Percy, or Oliver. Of course, he was a Professor so my love was rescinded down to a stupid crush and I tried not to think about those feelings period. Besides, love might be to strong of a word- after all by not thinking about your feelings, you usually can't understand them until later.

I slipped my dragon ring on my finger and my time-turner around my neck. I also put on my silver necklace from my parents but didn't put it right next to the time-turner. I didn't want there to be a chance that the two necklaces tangled with each other.

I met up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione before we got to the Great Hall. I noticed the thin gold chain around Hermione's neck but neither Ron nor Harry seemed to notice. But I wore lots of necklaces all the time so a chain around my neck was nothing new.

We walked into the Great Hall, Hermione and I talking about what possible new subjects could be starting today.

As we walked into the Great Hall and I glanced up at the teacher's table. Dad was already there and so was Snape.

Suddenly, I heard a roar of laughter from the Slytherin table. I didn't look at them just yet, but a couple teachers heads- dad's and Snape's included- looked up at the noise.

"Ignore him, Just ignore him, it's not worth it!" Hermione whispered, prodding Harry in the back.

"Hey, Kane!" Pansy shouted, "Kane! The dementors are coming, Kane! Woooo"

I turned to look at her and said, "At least my face doesn't look like a pug!"

This brought out laughs from the neighboring Ravenclaw table and Pansy's face darkened, staring at me with hate.

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that!" Hermione criticized as we walked over to Gryffindor table.

I shrugged and sat down next to Fred. "I'm not scared of her."

"New third-year schedules." George said, passing them over. "I grabbed yours from Hufflepuff, Elizabeth. Figured you'd sit here today."

"Thanks George." I said, taking it, scanning it over. I'd been completely right about all my classes today.

"What's up with you, Harry?" George asked.

I looked up at Harry's face. He was, naturally, a bit angry.

"Malfoy." Ron said, sitting on George's side and glaring over at the Slytherin table. We all turned to look at the Slytherin table. We watched Malfoy pretend to faint again.

"The little git." George said in a calm voice. "he wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself." Fred said, throwing a contemptuous glare at Malfoy.

"I wasn't too happy myself." George said. "They're horrible things, those dementors. . ."