Chapter 1

PLEASE VOTE! IT'S FREE :)

💙💙💙

𝕴 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 the dialing tone of the phone, waiting patiently. Then, I heard it click and a gruff, hospitable voice said, "Vernon Dursley speaking."

"Hello Mr. Dursley." I said in my most pleasant voice. "This is Elizabeth Kane from the British library calling to request a small phone conversation with one Mr. Harry Potter on the question of a book policy, may I speak with him?"

"Er-" Uncle Vernon said gruffly, less hospitably. "I suppose so."

"Thank you Sir. It is of the utmost importance that I speak with him."

"Have I spoken with you before?" Uncle Vernon asked suspiciously.

"No sir, I don't believe so unless you've called the British library, but I certainly don't remember talking to you and I have quite the memory." I said politely.

"Hmpf. Very well." There was some other sounds on the other side of the phone and then a nice familiar voice said, "Hey Elizabeth."

I grinned, dropping the proper voice I'd been using with our uncle. "What's up Harry?"

"Oh, you know, the usual."

The usual was code for absolutely nothing.

"What about you?" Harry asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to give you a heads up about an upcoming event in your life." I said, not necessarily joking.

"Really?" Harry asked, sounding a bit interested, "And what exactly is on the 'vision of the futures' broadcast?"

Let's back up a second. My name is Elizabeth Kane Potter and I am the twin sister of Harry Potter. Unfortunately, due to the unfortunate circumstance of our parents being murdered when we were one years old, we were separated. Harry did not know who I was, though I knew very well who he was.

I had the peculiar ability to see the future, though very limited, and usually only surrounding the events of Hogwarts, and sometimes summer events, usually revolving around Harry though sometimes around Ron and Hermione as well. I had not told Harry we were related, because I had gotten a strange feeling that I shouldn't. My feelings, I might mention, are usually very good.

"Well, it's not exactly pleasant." I said, building it up. "But sometime after ou- your birthday, Aunt Marge will be coming to visit."

Harry groaned on the other side of the phone. "I hate her."

"Sorry." I said sympathetically.

"Are you done yet boy!" I could hear Uncle Vernon's voice distantly on the other side of the phone.

"Nearly." Harry said. "It's a bit complicated."

Uncle Vernon said something else. He must've wandered out of the room because Harry said, "Anyways, how has your summer been?"

I sighed. "Difficult, of course. Dad's not exactly pleased about what happened last year at school. Not pleased is a bit of a stretch. He's furious, naturally. I've never been in more trouble in my life!"

Harry chuckled. I sighed. "I suppose you have to go, don't you?"

"Unfortunately." Harry said. "At least you call me, though."

"Honestly." I said lightly. "I'm surprised Uncle Vernon doesn't recognize my voice. I actually told him my real name this time."

Harry laughed. "Yes I was quite surprised but I got the joke anyways."