THIRTY TWO - HUNDRED AND ONE

Start from the beginning

-Author POV-

"Are you sure she'll be okay ? Shouldn't we try to calm her down?" Yunjin asked whispering to Kazuha while looking at the lifeless girl sitting on the couch with a messy hair and looking at the ground disappointedly. "She'll be okay, but if we talked to her WE won't be okay " Kazuha whispered back.

- meanwhile -
- Niki's room -

Niki was in his room sitting on the couche zoning out, then he smiled out of nowhere with a smirk. " So that was real !!?" He asked himself suddenly his thoughts were cut out by someone opening the door. "We're here"

Jake said as he walked in followed by Jay and Sunghoon, Jake and Jay sat on the side of the bed while Sunghoon sat beside Niki on the couch

Jake said as he walked in followed by Jay and Sunghoon, Jake and Jay sat on the side of the bed while Sunghoon sat beside Niki on the couch. "What's wrong with the barbie girl?"

Jay asked and Niki looked at him with a confused look

Jay asked and Niki looked at him with a confused look ." He's talking about Eunchae" Jake explained and Niki nodded. "She bumped into me in the hallway and she just walked away without apologizing, is she always savage like this?" Jay asked. "Ohh and why was she getting out of your room? Also why her face was red?" Jake asked with a confused face. "Something happened between you two here?"

Sunghoon asked with a cold tone looking at Niki who was setting beside him, Niki looked at him and just nodded

Sunghoon asked with a cold tone looking at Niki who was setting beside him, Niki looked at him and just nodded . " What happened ? " Jay asked . " We_____ we kissed " Niki asked making Jay and Jake's face turns into a shocked one, They looked at each other than back at him. " What!? are you serious ? " Jay asked with a shocked face and Niki just stood up . " I don't wanna talk about it , let's sit in the living room " Niki said opening the door and walking out , the other two fastly stood up following him out running meanwhile Sunghoon stood up slowly chilling .

The two boys stopped when they both bumped into Niki who was standing in the hallway looking at someone, They looked at the front and the four girls were standing there too. " Where are you girls going ? " Jake asked. " To the living room , where are you going ? " Chaewon answered then asked with a confused look. "To the living room also" Jay answered. "Huh, no, that's not gonna happen, we're staying in the living room, you guys are staying in the bedroom" Yunjin said pointing at her and the girls then at the boys.

" Why don't you at the bedroom ? We wanted to go to the living room first " Jay said. " Well when Niki came out the room he saw us standing here first so technically we were the first who want to go there" Yunjin said and Jay gave her a heath glare. " Yeah— and it's OUR house, just a reminder" Jay said.

" We decided to have a sleepover hours ago , you decided it thirty minutes ago " Yunjin said with a conferdent tone crossing her arms. " SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU ___!!! " Chaewon yelled making the two of them stop fighting . " We can just sit there together " Chaewon suggested ." Yeah , let's play some games together " Jake agreed . " I hate games " Eunchae mumbled grabbing everyone's attention while she was avoiding the eye contact with Niki. " Since when ? You loved sleepover games " Kazuha asked and Eunchae have her a death glare so Kazuha looked away cleaning her throat . " Let's go then , let's have some fun together " Chaewon said punching the girls towards the stairs followed by the boys .

** To be
Continued **