TWENTY ONE - APOLOGY

- author POV -
- the classroom -

sunghoon walked in the empty class room dragging Kazuha behind him, hoding her wrist with a hand and putting the other on in his pocket, he turned back at her after he stopped walking, he released a sight. " why are you here!?" He asked with his usual cold and law voice, she looked up at his face after she was looking down, "what do you think people do at schools!?" She also replied with a cold tone, trying her best not to let that tear fall down her cheek.
" that's not what i meant, what are you doing here, and at my house!? Why did you show up like that after all this years and act like nothing happened!? " he said kinda raising his voice, she scoffed hearing what he just said, but her face expressions changed to a serious one as soon as she started speaking. "Shouldn't it be me who's asking that!? Aren't you the one who's acting like nothing happened!?" She said and he released another sight.

"Aren't you letting go off me!? That hurts" she said while looki down her wrist that was held buy him. He also looked down releasing that he was holding her so strong that it left a scar when he let go. "Decline the foster care, i know you didn't sign the papers yet, cancel the adoption" he said as started walking towards the door passing by her, she scofed not believing what she just heard, " why would i!?" She said making him stop walking, she turned back facing him crossing her arms as he did the same. "What do you mean why!?" He aske, " why would i!? I've finally found an appropriate family that wants to adopt me why would i say no!? They're rich, nice and they obviously like me already why would i miss chance i was waiting for the past two years!?" She said with a manipulative tone. "No way, you don't think i would do that just because of you don't you!? Don't misunderstand me, I'm already over you too, it's just those stupid memories that don't come put of my head" she said rolling her eyes with the last sentence.

" but don't worry, i will forget it sonner than ever, and i will find someone new, someone better" she said and the cold expressions he once had on his face turned into an angry one, "and i'll show you, How the handsome, rich, cold, spoiled ass brat you thought you are is easy to forget" she said with a confident face then she started walking passing him again towards the door, "if i was so easy to forget—" she stopped walking when he talked, "why didn't you forget me!? Why does my memories still hunts you!? Even after two years!?" He asked as he faced her back, her eyes softened when she heard that, she released a silent sight, then flinched when the classroom door was slammed opened by eunchae.

" ounnei—!!" Eunchae called with a concerned tone and Kazuha just smiled. " ohh eunchae-yah, let's go grabbe s drink before the lessons start" kazuha said as she wrapped her arm around eunchae's arm dragging her back towards the door, Eunchae looked back at Sunghoon who was still watching them with the same angry face, then back at her friend with a smile, as soon as they walked out and closed the door Sunghoon released a sight passing his hand through his hair then kicked the chair in front of him so strongly and angrily.

- after a while-
-their classroom-

Eunchae and were in the class room, it was kinda empty because the teacher haven't came yet, Sunghoon was sitting on his seat playing with the pencil looking at her with a serious and kimda angry face, Eunchae looked aback at him then back at her friend with a concerned face. " Yeah—!? What the hell happened between you two earlier!? " Eunchae shouted whispered grabbing her friend's attention. " ohh— you know nothing important, we just talked" Kazuha replied shaking her head. " Then what the hell have you said to him!? Helooks so angry" Eunchae shouted whispering again stealing a glance at him. " ohh did i hurt his ego!?" Kazuha mumbled with a little smile. " what!?" Eunchae confusedly asked. " don't bother yourself with our drama anymore, we'er done, we talked and we solved everything" Kazuha replied with a smile. "So you're saying that he apologized and you accepted it ? " Eunchae asked with a winded eyes and kinda pissed tone. " Yah— what the hell are you saying!? Apologize!? Sunghoon!? He could never, also i have dignity too, even if he did i won't forgive him" Kazuha replied and Eunchae nodded in agreement. "We just talked and decided to move on, from now on, we're just two cousins that go to school and back home together, maybe business partners in the future too, not more not less" Kazuha said and Eunchae's face turned angery.