TWENTY - JUST LIKE HIM

-author POV-

Kazuha and Eunchae entered the school cafeteria and all the students were there, they grabbed their food and walked around looking for an empty table ." See ? We can't find a table now , because you were late looking for your stupid phone "Eunchae said with a pissed tone . " What do you mean stupid? It's my phone , also don't worry we will find somewhere to sit " Kazuha replied and he eyes winded with a bright simle when she saw Yunjin waving at them . " Ohh , let's sit there " Kazuha said dragging her towards Yunjin and Chaewon who were setting on a table, The two girls approached them and sat.

" Ohh , where's your food guys ? " Eunchae asked the two who were sitting on the table without their food . " The boys will bring it , ohh there they are " Chaewon said pointing at the three boys that just approached them holding their food and the girl's. Kazuha's smile quickly faded when she saw him . " Should we change the table? " Eunchae asked whispering at her friend's ear . " No , it's okay , you were right , why do i have to worry ? I'm fine " Kazuha whispered back with an obviously forced smile .

" Okay , as you want " Eunchae said and turned to the others who just sat , Niki sat beside Eunchae while Sunghoon sat beside Yunjin facing Kazuha. " Here's your food ladies " Jake said as he gave Chaewon her plate and Niki gave Yunjin hers . " You guys always get the food for the girls like this ? "Eunchae asked . " Yeap , they're threatening us that they'll take off our eyes with a fuckin pencil____ byanhyei  " Jake said and as soon as he saw Chaewon giving him the pissed look he stood up and made a little bow while apologizing . " They're doing this because they love to and they're gentleman___ right ? " Chaewon said looked at Eunchae with a smile but she turned it into a serious look with the last word looking at Jake holding the fork . " Ye__ yes that's right " scared Jake answered .

" As if i'll believe that " Eunchae mumbled to herself biting her bread . " And why is that ? " She felt Niki's breath in her ear as he whispered . " Because obviously you're not a gentleman " Eunchae answered whispering and rolling her eyes ." I saved you from falling down a stairs and i had a scar because of you , and you're saying i'm not a gentleman ? " Niki whispered again . " How do i know you didn't do it on purpose ? Maybe you just saved me because you wanted something back from me " Eunchae replied still whispering . " Like? " He asked .

" Like , my number for example , maybe you just wanted my number " Eunchae said with a conferdent tone . " Really ? " Niki asked again whispering with a slight smile ." Yeah , and when you realized that i'm not like other girls, your plan didn't work out " Eunchae added with a conferdent tone . " Maybe, and maybe because i just did what me mind told me to , and i do not have any hidden intention behind my actions " Niki said . " Also how do i know that you didn't do that on purpose just to get MY number ? " Niki said .

" Me ? Huh , in your dreams , i would rather die than to make such a trivial stuff  to get a boy number " Eunchae said rolling her eyes after scoffing." Okay , i don't do such stuff too " Niki added and he turned back at the others eating his food , she rolled her eyes and she went back to eat .

" Yeah , Sunghoon oppa why didn't you kimchee ? It tastes so good " Yunjin asked looking at Sunghoon plate . " Ohh , he is allergic to spices " Everyone looked at Kazuha who just spoke while eating her rice, She froze in her place for a while then she put down the food sticks  ." I need to go to the bathroom " Kazuha said and stood up , but before she can start walking Sunghoon stood up and hold her wrist . " Let's talk "He said and he started walking grabbing her behind him , but faster than ever Eunchae grabbed her other hand stopping both of them .

" She don't wanna talk to you anymore " Eunchae said . " That's non of your business " Sunghoon said with a cold tone while Kazuha just looked down with a tear falling down her cheek . " It is my business , i was there for her not you , so it is my business " Eunchae said with a pissed tone. " Just let them talk and solve their own problems " Niki spoke as he stood up behind Eunchae, and she looked back at him with a annoyed face. " Why ? He have no right to appear in her life again just like this and want to solve the problem , where was he all this time ? He remembered now that he have a problem with her ? " Eunchae yelled looking at Sunghoon then back to Niki making everyone in the cafeteria look at them, Niki just looked down for a while then he grabbed her hand and started dragging her in the other direction . " Yeah , let me go , what are you doing ? " She yelled and tried to let go off his fist but she couldn't .

-after a while -

Niki dragged Eunchae out the garden, she was yelling trying to pull her hand off but she couldn't. " Let go off me " She yelled once more and this time she made it off his fist or we can say he let her go and faced her . " What are you doing ? " Niki asked with a pissed tone ." Just let them talk for God sake , it's a problem between him and her, let them solve by themselves" Niki said with kinda annoyed tone." Why ? Why would i let him ? Why would he want to talk to her now after all what he did to her ? " She yelled .

" No i won't let him , i won't let him talk and open that topic again , i won't let him hurt her again , never  " She added and walked away , but she stopped when he talked again ." Do you think he wanted to do that ? His uncle forced him to engage to another girl in that day , he gave him two options , either go to America to study or marry the girl he'll chose to him  , that's why he left " Niki said looking at the ground a little bit then up to her back again ." That day was the worst day of his life , i know , because i was there " When he finished his words she turned back at him .

" That's it ? That's why he left ? Because he went to America for studying ? Do you know what happened to her that day ? And you're saying that it was the worst day of his life ? You can't even compare that with what she have been through that day " She said while a tear coming down her cheek . " You don't know right ? Okay let me tell you what happened , her aunt that was taking car of her died because of the cancer , and in the funeral her mom that she never met before came followed by her dad that she also never met " She added counting her fingers while still crying . " You think that's it ? No ? She realized that her father been holding her mother away so she doesn't take care of her because he thought that she is another men's daughter which maybe true " Eunchae added .

" Done ? No , not yet , her father shoot her mother and killed her in front of her eyes , her father got arrested and she had to witness against him in the court and finally she almost threw herself down a bridge if i wasn't there in the right time " Eunchae said holding her hand and wiping the tears on her cheeks then continued talking ." and where was he when all of that happened? Probably on the plane , first class seat drinking coffee reading a book , his phone off obviously because he never picked up when I called " Eunchae said with a pissed tone .

" Yes , all of that and your friend was the one who  suffered the most right ? " She asked again and he just looked down. " He was never there , but i was , i had to stay strong when she couldn't , even though i had allot of problems that time but i kept it to myself because she wouldn't take it— you two have no idea how many nights i stayed up because i was too afraid she would do something bad to herself again " Eunchae said and wiped her tears again. " You wanna know why i ignored you this morning ? Because i was scared, what if you are just like him ? Assholes like you two never think of people like us anyways "She said once more and started walking away back inside the school building.

" Am i just like him ? "

** To be
Continued**