THIRTY - JOKE

-Author POV-

Eunchae and Niki were in their car when Eunchae phone suddenly started ringing and she picked up ." Hello !? " She said waiting for an answer . " What do you mean they caught you ? " She said after few seconds of silence ." Do i look like i give a fuck right now ? I wasn't the one who told you to run away from your practice schedules to come to the wedding, solve your own problems asshole " She said more like yelled with a pissed tone hanging out the phone . " Who was that ? " Niki asked not taking his eyes off the road . " Woonhak oppa, apparently he ran away from his managers to come to the wedding and now they caught him " She answered .

" ohh, you mean The guy who bought you the dress " He said still focusing on the road, Eunchae looked at him for while then asked . " What are you trying to say ? " She asked and he shacked his head . "Nothing, nothing at all" He answered. "Yes there is something, just say it" She said but he didn't reply so she spoke again. "First of all i was not planning to wear it , the girls made me, and second of course i would say he bought it to me, I can't just tell them it's you" She said with kinda a pissed tone counting her fingers and he turned looking at her .

"So you're saying that it makes sense if he bought it to you but it doesn't if i did?" He asked. "Duh, i know him for fifteen years, i know you for five days" She replied. "Ohh__ okay i got it, so instead of being mad at him for not buying you one, you're mad at me because i did ?" He asked with also an annoyed tone. "Why would i ever want any of you two to buy me a dress?" She said more like yelled .

" Why did you bought it for me anyways ? " She added crossing her arms . " Because if I didn't no one else will , obviously " He answered rolling his eyes not looking at her, she looked at him woth a serious face for a while then spoke. "wait, so you're saying that you bought it for me because you petty me?" She asked. "What ? That'snot what i meant" He replied. " That's exactly what you meant" She said raising her voice even more. " Why the fuck would i petty you ___" " stop the car " He talked before she cuts him with a serious tone. "What?" He asked. "I said stop the car or i'll jump, you know i'll do it" She said again and he just parked by the roadside .

She opened the door and went put then started walking away, he also got out and started following her. "Hey, where the hell are you going ? " He asked more like yelled so she can hear it. "Anywhere without you in it" She answered with a pissed tone while still walking ." Are you serious you can't go by yourself it's dangerous " He said. "What? You think i'll kidnapped or something?" She said turning back at him for a while rolling her eyes then started walking again . " Yeah!?" He replied confusedly .

"Ohh__ sounds great, that's way better then staying with you in your filthy car with you " She said and continued walking ."Come on it was a joke, learn how to take a joke" He said more like yelling , she stopped and looked at him . " Ohh yeah ? How about you learn how to make a funny one?" She said then started walking away again, but this time faster, he ran and grabbed her arm stopping her .

" Let me go " She said but he didn't . " You know i won't let you go alone, do you even know where are you ? " He asked and she looked around for a while then back at him crossing her arms . " That's what i thought , now go in that filthy car let's go home " He said holding her wrist and dragging her behind him toward the car . " You guys are the same , assholes " He mumbled in anger but he still heard it . " Who ? " He asked not looking back at her as he continued dragging her back towards the car. "You and your friend, who the fuck yuu think you are to petty me? On buying me a dress and the other one throwing money on my face, assholes" She said rolling her eyes with the last word as he opened the passenger seat and looked back at her.

"Ohh__ yeah? You shouldn't have messed with him" Niki said and she gave him an angry look. "Messed with him? Me? He messed with me first, he ruined my lipstick without apologizing" She said and he put his both hands in his pockets. "Asshole" She said rolling her eyes once more then got in the car.

After few minutes they were both in the car chatting or she was talking and he was just listening. "And then guess what? He took out his dirty money and said 'buy a new one' " Eunchae said with a pissed tone changing her voice into a deep and manly one coping what he said . "But you think i just stood there and look stupid? No, i threw the money on his face and i said 'buy manners with it'" She added while he was just focusing on the road looking outside his window from one time to another . " i wish i did more you know, i wish i slapped him, that asshole is really getting on my nerves " She said and she finally stopped talking crossing her arms .

"Stop calling him that" Niki finally spoke making her look at him. "Calling him what?" She asked confusedly. "Asshole, that's my nickname" He said and she giggled. " Hah , no it's his now , he's more asshole than you_____" She said and she flinched when the car was stopped suddenly . " What is wrong with you !? " She asked looking at him, he didn't answer and just opened his seatbelt then brought his face closer to hers making her flinch a Little. "I can prove you wrong right now, you want me to show what an asshole person i can be?" He asked with a smirk while she just froze there without moving. "You have no idea how much i hate it when others take things that are mine" He added with a smile then they heard the cars behind them horning. " That name is mine , then keep it mine " He looked back at them then added with smile, then he just went back to his seat and started driving again as if nothing really happened, while she was frozen in the same spot and the same position.

** To be
Continued**