TWELVE - AGAIN

-Author POV-

Kazuha was sitting in the back while the two couple sitting on the front seats of the car . " Zuha—yaah , do you the place around here ? " The lady asked while looking at her reflection on the mirror . " A_anyo ( no ) " Kazuha hesitatedly replied shacking her head ." Then your car is ready and your personal driver is also ready , he will drive to school tomorrow and pick you up after school too " Mr Kim said smiling at her and she bowed a little bit . " Kamsamida (thank you ) " She thanked and they both smiled at each other .

After few seconds the car stopped and they all went out , Kazuha eyes winded a little bit looking at the huge house facing her . " Welcome to your new house , okay let's go then , i'm so excited to show you your room and meet Sunghoon" Ms Kim said and Kazuh's eyes winded.

- Kazuha POV-

What ? Did i really heard that ? That name ? Him ? No it's not possible it's just another person that have the same name as him, it's not a big deal , you can do it Zuha-yaah I started walking towards the house door following the two and i was praying he's not who i think he is, We went in the house and it was huge , they're rich i guess .

" Welcome dear , let's go to your room " The lady said holding my hand and dragging me behind her , Then when we reached to the big stairs she stopped making me stoop too , I was looking at the ground and i looked up to see someone standing facing the two of us .

And it was him , the same Kim Sunghoon i know . 

Fuck , for the past two years i prayed every night not to meet him , but here i am standing in front of him , holding his aunt's hand in his own house house , I meet him again , the boy who left me when i needed him the most , AGAIN the word that i really hate to hear .

** To be
Continued**

Sorry for the short chapter 🙂