FIFTEEN- PRETTY

- Author POV-

Everyone went out the store while Niki holding the bags ." Eunchae , are you sure you don't wanna buy anything ? " Chaewon asked ." No , i didn't like any of them anyways " Eunchae answered with a smile . " But it looks like that you liked that white dress " Yunjin said . " No , i didn't " Eunchae answered denying it ." you did " Zuha said." No , i didn't " Eunchae replied again ." Yes she did " Zuha said looking at the others . " What are you gonna wear then ? " Sakura asked . " Well , i'm sure i have some dress to wear , and if i don't have i'll just stick with my casual look " Eunchae replied .

" Waw , how could you not to give a fuck about everything like this ? " Kazuha asked and Eunchae smiled ." It's a talent " Eunchae said and they giggled ." Now , who wants to come with me to the hair salon, i wanna have some highlights " Chaewon asked . " I do " Yunjin nodded ." Umm__ me and Eunchae will wait for you in the ice cream shop then " Kazuha said and Ms Kim nodded ." Cool , ohh Niki give that and you go with them , we don't want them to be lost " Ms kim said taking a bag from Niki's hands leaving the others and pushing him to stand beside Eunchae.

" Why me !? " Niki asked . " You're the man , also you're the one who said you're ours so do what we say " Ms kim said making Sakura , Chaewon and Yunjin giggle a little ." See you guys later " Ms kim said waving at them then she started walking along with the other two .

-after a while -
-the ice cream store-

The three of them were setting on a small table in the ice cream shop crossing their hands looking at each other awkwardly

The three of them were setting on a small table in the ice cream shop crossing their hands looking at each other awkwardly ." Aren't you guys ordering ? " Niki asked and the two looked at each other . " We're not here to eat ice cream silly , we are here cause we wanted to have a chat " Eunchae said ." Okay then when are you gonna start your chat , cause I really need to buy something " Niki said. " Ohh great, you go and mind your business, and leave us some time alone " Eunchae suggested and he smiled at her . " Ohh really ? I take it back i'm free , seeing you trying to push me away like this made me curious, i'm not going anywhere bro " Niki said with an excited to e , Eunchae gave him an 'are you serious' stare releasing a sight

" Stop calling me that asshole , i'm not your bro " Eunchae said more like shout-whispering with an angry tone ." When you stop calling me asshole i'll think of it " Niki said while holding his hand calling the waiter . " Hi__ um can i have mint chocolate ice cream please ? What do you two want ? " Niki asked the waiter that just stood in front of them then he looked at the two girls ." I'll have vanilla thanks " Zuha said . " Same " Eunchae added and the waiter walked away .

" So__? Start speaking, is it about a boy ? We should've went to a popcorn store better " Niki said with excitement ." Just forget it , we will talk about it later " Eunchae said and Kazuha nodded ." You are a fun killer " Niki said crossing his arms with a disappointed face ." And you are a pervert asshole" Eunchae added making the girl beside her smile a little .