SIX - NERVOUS

-Author POV-
-Hope orphanage-

The brown haired girl was setting on the little couch in the hallway outside the principal's office , She was looking down looking nervous she was shacking her leg allot, She looked up the door opened revealing an old woman . " Zuha-aah , are you ready ? " The woman asked and Kazuha stood up . " Do i really have to do this ? " Kazuha nervously asked ." well , for me no , but how are you gonna tall Eunchae about that ? " The old woman said with a smile , Kazuha nodded and smiled for a bit . " Well actually that's kinda a nightmare for me " Kazuha mumbled and the lady giggled . " Come on , don't be nervous , they are a kind people , just be yourself , i'm sure it will work " The old lady said tapping on Zuha's shoulder and she nodded .

The old lady opened the door and let Zuha in, she went in the office and she saw a man and a lady setting on the couch, The principal sat on her desk and she looked at Kazuha who was still standing in front of the door . " Chearyong-aah , set down , why are you up ? " The principal said and Kazuha walked towards them and sitting facing the couple . " What's your name ? " The lady asked . " A__ anyouheseyou , Kazuha Nakamura mida " Kazuha said bowing down to them and they both smiled . " Kazuha in one of the smartest kids in here , she is 18 years old and she's here for two years " The principal said smiling at Kazuha  .

" That's cool , i can see , she is so smart , she is also pretty " The lady said looking at Her . " Okay , then i'll let you talk alone for a while " The principal said standing up and leaving the room . " So , if it's okay , can you tell us how you ended up here ? " The man asked with a warm smile . " Umm__ well , my mom and dad went to china after a week i was born , i haven't seen them since then , my auntie raised me up but she died because of the cancer two years ago " Kazuha answered . " Waw , that must been hard for you am sorry " The lady said with a teary eyes . " I'm not done yet , after she died , my mom came back , she wanted to take care of me but dad didn't want too , she ran from china , they said that he was locking her in all this time in order not to take care of me " Chearyong said . " He thinks that i'm another person's child , and when she ran he followed her to here and he killed her in front of my eyes " Kazuha added and the tears started falling on the lady's cheeks .

The man held his wife's hands trying to calm her down . " Am sorry__ i'm just so emotional " The lady said weeping her tears with the napkin that he just gave her . " You must suffered allot , sorry for making you remember that " The man said . " No , it's okay , i'm over it already , don't worry , and he's now in prison , i mean my dad " Kazuha said and the man nodded .

- Meanwhile-
-Kim house -

- Meanwhile--Kim house -

- Niki POV-

I was setting in the living room messaging Sunghoon and Jake, today we got out of school early cause the teachers have some kind of meeting, I fell really stressed out because of the performance .