January

Davina P.O.V.

[About the time Bella is bringing motorcycles to Jacob]

"I brought Chili!" I announced cheerfully as I stepped into Emily's kitchen. Jared and Paul's heads perked up and Sam smiled over at where he sat on the couch with Emily, all cuddled up and sweet.

"Did you bring enough for all three of us or just me?" Paul joked as I set the rather large bowl down on the kitchen counter.

"None of the above. Only enough for me." I said, poking him in the stomach. "Of course I brought enough for everyone, duh!"

"Yeah Paul, duh." Jared mocked.

I hit him over the head with a wooden spoon.

"Ow." He muttered. "Mom!"

"Wimp." Paul and I said together.

Jared pouted.

"Anyways, I would tell you the instructions of what to do with the leftovers, but I doubt there'll be any leftovers to speak about so I won't." I said.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked curiously. He'd been cracking down a lot on my whereabouts lately- well ever since I had recovered from some things.

Things hadn't changed much. I was still an intern at the hospital, working more with patients than ever- usually the kids since I was so good with them. Courtney, one of the nurses, had prescribed me with anti-depressants which I took every day. I always took an Advil or two as well, just to make sure the pain stayed away although I don't know if Advil was developed to keep magical soulmate bond pain away.

"Well, Bella has decided to recover from her zombie like state by bringing Jacob motorcycles that she is suddenly interested in riding. So, to make sure she doesn't crash, I'm teaching her lessons, and also kind've helping Jacob with the actual making machines part. Anyways, enjoy the Chili!"

With another wave, I left the house, hopping on my bike and making my way towards Billy's house.

I joined Bella and Jacob in the garage.

"How are the bikes coming along?"

"Really good." Jacob said. "they're going to be ready to ride soon."

"How long have you been working on them?" I questioned, stepping into the garage.

"Umm. . . a few weeks." Bella said, shooting Jacob a questioning look.

"Three maybe." Jacob said. "They should be done sometime around Valentines' day."

"Sounds good." I said.

Bella and I had a rocky relationship. Once I recovered from my pain, I had constantly been checking in on her, the only friend that still did so. When I found out she was happier with Jacob, I immediately loved the relationship.

Jacob was a good kid. He had a kind face, beautiful of course because of the Quileute colouring. His hair was long, going down his back. I also loved his personality which was so carefree and fun.

Sure, my boys could be carefree and fun, but there was also that depression of actually being werewolves that weighed them down heavily. I usually made myself scarce when that happened.

"There's been more bear sightings." I said, making conversation. "What do you think about that Jake?"

"I think it's a load of nonsense." Jacob said, picking up a wrench to tighten some bolt or something on his motorcycle. "There's no way there's a bear out there that's the size of a car and taller than a human on all fours. It's impossible. They're either blowing the size out of proportion or they're making it up."