* Part two : I Found you *

TW: Sexual content.

I gulped as I approached the familiar house that I once used to call my home. I slowly raises my hand to knock, when the door opened.

BTW she is dressed in this!!

----------

----------

Stood their at the door was Jasper. I stood their in the rain, tears mixing with the droplets in my face. He ran to me and picked me up in a hug. We were drenched. He wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing my lips. He set me down. He wiped my tears with a smile in his face.
"Hey, Jasper. " I whispered.
"Hey, darlin'. " He whispered back.
"I missed you. " My voice started to break.
"I missed you too. " He hugged my once again. I grabbed his chin, pulling it down to my face. I kissed his lips with passion.
"I found you. " I said.
"You did indeed. " He kissed my cheek, trailing down and slowly kissing harder each time, gaining a few moans.

He picked me up and ran inside, making sure our lips didn't disconnect once. He layed me down on the sheets, kissing my neck. I let out a few moans. His fingers traveled down my soaked pajamas down to the hem of my shorts. His lips attached back onto mine as his fingers slipped into my shorts and to my clothed clit. He started to push my panties aside.
His cold fingers pushed into my entrance, making my vision blur. It quickly return as he took his fingera out only to plunge them back in. I screamed in pleasure as he picked up his pace. I felt a knot in my stomach start to form.
"I-im going to c-cum. " I moaned.
"I am not stopping you. " He kissed my neck. I came undone on his fingers. His hand came out if my shorts with my juices covering the area, he lifted then to his mouth, licking each and every drop. It turned me on more.

He stood up, unzipping his jeans and throwing them to the side. His glistening tip was peaking out from his boxer-briefs. I squirmed and bit my lil as my cunt started to throb once more.
"Are you sure? " He asked.
"Very." I whined. He was looming over me in seconds. He thruster in with no warning. I screamed in pain and pleasure. The pain slowly started to fade into pleasure.
"Faster." I moaned. He quickened his pace but I needed more.
"More! " I practically screamed. He thrusted all of himself in, going quicker. I felt my walls stretch and tighten around his cock. My hands pulled on his hair, making him let out groan after groan. I felt a familar feeling in my stomach return.
"I am going to c-cum. " I moaned.
"Let me feel you. " He bit my ear lobe, sending me over the edge. I felt him twitch before he ejaculated and covered my walls with his semen. He collapsed beside me, taking me into his chest, lulling me into a deep sleep.

------------

My eyes fluttered open, the space beside me was empty and looked untouched, I wrapped the blanket around my naked figure while I walked to the bathroom. It had stopped raining and the saints was beaming through one of the many windows. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the tap. I made a cup out of my hand and splashed water onto my face. I dried my face and got a towel and some clothes from the closet.

I walked back in the bathroom and took a shower. The water relaxed my tense muscles. Once I was clean I got out the shower and dried myself, getting changed. I wore biker shorts and Jasper's hoodie with nike socks.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs to get breakfast

I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs to get breakfast. The smell of pancakes and syrup hit my nose. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.
Esme stopped cooking and looked over to me with worried eyes.
"Sweetheart, are you alright? " She asked.
"Yeah." I said before taking a plate of pancakes and the bottle of syrup to the table.

I poured the syrup over the stack of pancakes before cutting them up into bitesized pieces. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and soft lips on my head.
"Good morning, Jay. " I smiled, putting down to fork.
"Good morning, doll." He wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Someone's clingy today. " I joked.
"Very much so. " He kissed my head.

I finished my plate and washed it. I placed it on the draining board before walking into the living room and turning on the Television. I went into Netflix and put on Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire. I was about halfway through when Edward and Bella came into the living room, hand in hand.
"Oh hey Y/N, I was pretty worried last night when you disappeared. " She said.
"Yeah, sorry for that. I needed a walk but I ended up here. " I lied.
"Oh alright. " She pulled Edward up the stairs.

I continued to watch the Television, I wrapped a blanket around me as I sipped the Hot Chocolate that Esme made me. The space beside me dipped, I looked over.
"Hey, Jay. " I whispered before yawning.
"How are you feeling? " He asked.
"I think I have a cold and I am slightly achy. " I say before wiping my nose.
"Do you want medicine? " He asked
"No, I'm fine. I just need some sleep. " I yawned. I layed my head on Jasper's lap and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N sorry for it being short, I have been really busy and I have six essays due before the end of next week. Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire.