~ Part six : Its okay ~

A/N for anyone who is confused about the song choices, we are going to pretend that these songs are from the 2000's.Just for the story's sake. Thank you. Enjoy!

We were the first in the lunch line. I got the salad with ranch a coke Zero and a cupcake.
Jasper didn't get anything.
I wonder what Jasper wanted to ask me. Maybe to be his girlfriend. Or if he could kiss me. Or if we could sneak I to the supply closet an-
"Y/N! Honestly where is your mind at today? " Jasper said taking my tray and placing it on the table.

"Thank you, kind gentleman. " I said bowing my head and sitting down.
"You are very welcome, Ma'am. " He said sitting in his seat.
I blushed at the nickname before digging into my salad. I looked up to the blonde curly haired man.
Fuck he is hot. Those lips, the eyes, his hilarious personality.
People say he is boring and rude but he is something special.
"Y/N? You have been staring at me for the last five minutes. What's up with you?" Jasper said trying to act annoyed.
"It's just a piece of mud on your face and it's bothering me. " I lied.
His fingers went up to his face to wipe of 'the mud'.

The end of lunch bell rang, PE fucking great. I wanted to skyve in the woods again but I wanna see what goes down.

I walked into the changing rooms and exchanged a few looks with Alice before getting changed.
I slid on my blue jumper and zipped up my tennis skirt before turning to my trainers.

I walked out the changing room and over to the tennis court

"Good afternoon, today we are doing partnered work. And before you go running off to your friends I have a list. " Miss Bower said flipping through pages of her work diary.
"Angela with Alice, Joyce with Ava, Stacy with Louise. " The teacher carried on until she reached my name.
"Y/N with Jessica. " The teacher finished off.
"What?! But miss she attacked me remember! " Jessica whined.
"Let's just fucking get this over with. " I sighed.

After a few games of tennis, I ended up winning.
"You cheated!" Jessica exclaimed.
"No I did not, I just paid attention instead of daydreaming about fucking Edward Cullen! " I accidentally shouted.
"Miss Highland! Not appropriate!" Miss Bower shouted.
"You should watch your mouth, my bitch! " Jessica said pointing her first her at me before walking off.
"Bastard." I mumbled.
I felt someone tug on my hair, which made my head jerk back.
"I heard that you bitch. "
I scoffed as I pushed her back.
"Oh fuck you Jessica, your not worth my time. " I said, walking off.
"Pussy! " Jessica shouted after me.
I turned my heel and punch her in the nose, blood oozed down her face. She kicked my shin. I pulled her hair so her ear was near my mouth.
"Now fucking listen to Me you cunt,don't talk to or about me. This is why your father left. " I whispered in her ear before letting go off her hair and walking off to wash the blood off my knuckles.

My legs started to shake violently.
Shit not now. Fuck.
I felt the weight of 16 elephants on my chest. I started to go light headed. I sat fine in the floor and cradled myself in my arms.
"Your okay, your fine just breath. " I whispered to myself.
"Y/N! It's okay. " Alice said running to my side.
"What happened? " Alice asked stroking my arm.
"I don't know, everything was a blur. " I said wiping any tears.
"It's okay. " Alice said now cradling me in her arms.
"Can see go for a walk? " I asked.
"Yeah sure, come on. " Alice said pulling me out if the warm PE Hall. Cold rain hit my warm skin, making goosebumps appear on my soft flesh.
Once we got far enough from the school I turned round to Alice.
"Alice, I think I like Jasper. " I blurted out.
"I know, Do you want me to ask Jasper if he likes you back? " She asked.
"No, no just leave hints." I said fiddling with the hem of my skirt.
We walked through the woods until I was sure I had calmed down.

We walked back into school, absolutely drenched. I decided to skyve the last 2 lessons.
I got into the parking lot and waited for Alice.
I saw her, so I ran up to her and jumped into her arms.
"Am I not getting a hug? " Jasper said with open arms. I departed from Alice and gently went I to Jasper's.
" Are you gonna tell me why kids are talking about you and your scrap with Jessica."
"Jessica called me a pussy so I busted her nose. " I winked.
I walked back to Alice.

The rain started to crash down.
For fuck sake, I have to walk home in this.
"Y/N, do you want a ride? " Edward asked pointing to his car.
"That would be relatively nice, thank you. " I replied.
I hopped in Edwards car, Of course Bella was there. Bella and I haven't ever talked, she was always there with Jessica at the lunch table but I never bothered to talk to her.
He started to pull out the parking space. He placed his empty hand on Bella's thigh, I looked down at his hand but immediately looked away.
If only Jasper would do that with me.
I started to bounce my leg.
"Y/N, I think Jasper may like you. " Bella said looking back to me.
"Oh, really. What makes you think that? " I asked, my cheeks started to heat up.
"The fact he always talks about you but always ignores me when I ask him if he likes you. " Bella smirked.

The car ride went slow. Each tree that we passed swayed in the soft, autumn breeze. I smiled as Deer ran into the woods, away from any danger. The rain drops raced down to the bottom of the window. The soft rumbiling of the car soothed my anxiety. I pulled out my iPod and my headphones. I put on the song 'I am' by Jamie Bower. It had been my favorite song for ages now. I hummed to the short amount of lyrics.

I'm an angel, I'm a demon, I'm a new born fawn
I'm the bobcat on the far side of the breaking dawn
I'm the ocean, I'm the black stone you have cast alone
I'm the vulture, I'm an eagle, I'm a debutant

Before the devil comes for you
Make sure you have paid your dues

I'm the devotion to the preacher, I'm the priest you want
I'm on the front side of the fire side in the moonlit dark
I'm an angel, I'm the patron of the crash of sword
I'm an omen, I'm a showman, I'm the holy lord

Before the devil comes for you
Make sure you have paid your dues

I'm a vulture, I'm an eagle, I'm the crow you seek
I'm the morning, I'm a groaning underneath your feet
I'm for the witches covered in stitches holy matricide
I'm an angel, I'm the devil, and I'm coming inside.

"I'm sorry to break your trance but we have arrived at your castle. " Edward said sarcastically.
"Thank you. " I murmured as I stepped out the grey Volvo.
I went inside and was greeted by my unusually happy mother.
"Hi mum, your back from work early? " I questioned.
"Yes, I have something to tell you. " My mum said ushering me to the living room.
My face dropped when I saw a middle aged man in my living room. He had jet black hair with very noticeable clumps of grey hair, Freckles scattered over his face, Wrinkles in lines on his forehead.
"Mum, who is this? " I asked pointing to the man.
"That's Alexander, he is my boyfriend. " My mum replied smiling.
"You stopped low, you went from dad to this. " I whispered in shock.
"How disrespectful of you, get up to your room now. " My mum shouted.
I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

I slammed my door as I walked in. I was unbelievably mad at her.
It was only 3 years ago that he died his could she move in so fucking quick? She is a self centered prick. I hate her, I hate everything. I didn't wanna move. I wanted to stay with him.
Forks doesnt have him. I miss him and I can't even see him for fuck sake.

The ranting in my head caused a head ache. I layed down and let the tears fall. My eyes started to feel heavy, my energy had completely drained. Tears were not longer spilling out, I was just dry sobbing. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over me.

A/N I have recently been listening to Jamie Bower after finding out he is on Spotify so I put my favorite song from him in the story. (Jamie Bower was also in twilight he played Cauis- Ironic innit)
Anyways bye my lovelies, I love you all so much!!

-Sapphire.