Chapter 104: Diehard point grubber.

Thank you Somebody and Kaszius for the Ko-fis~

The moment Jian Rong hit the key to recall to base, he was nearly deafened—

Xiao Bai's scalp was tingling. "Waaaahhhhh nice! Nice!!!"

Pine: "Good."

Yuan Qian: "Ahhh woahhhh—"

Moon: "Ah—ah—ah!!!"

The referee supervising the team chat in the back felt like he was listening to four ancient monkeys play a video game.

Jian Rong wasn't fond of playing ranked in five-person parties. Whenever he outplayed before, at the most the barrage would kick up some fuss, so this was his first time hearing a barrage that came with sound.

This made him pause for a second in the middle of buying items. Then he said, "After another wave, we can go for Baron."

"How are you so badass?!" Yuan Qian sucked in a breath of air. "This is my first fucking time seeing someone win a 1v5 in the semifinals!!!"

Moon understood what he was implying. "Has it happened before in the regular season?"

"It has, Master has also won a 1v5 in the regular season before, but he was using LeBlanc. It's way easier to outplay on that champion that on Cassiopeia—Xiao Rong you're way too fucking badass!!!"

Xiao Bai said, "I'm covered with goosebumps all over, if you don't believe me tell Pine to feel my arm! Really!!!"

"Do you want me to be banned?" Pine's voice was as collected as always.

In reality, Jian Rong's heart was beating extremely fast. The purpose of playing games was for the excitement of it, after all.

Fighting Tiger wanted to kill him too badly, leading to many holes in that 5v1. In addition, his feel for the game was especially good today—

"Force a team fight." Jian Rong said, "I'm unsurpassable this round."

The instant that Jian Rong had achieved the penta kill, the major streamers' livestream rooms, shopping plazas broadcasting the match live, gaming chat servers and so on were all flooded with screams.

Including the break room backstage.

"Good heavens—how did he do that? Is this what the reaction speed of a young person is like..." The assistant coach had already shouted for a while now, and currently his voice wasn't much better off than that of the three commentators. Hoarsely, he said, "That wave alone is enough to give him the title of a god, right??"

Ding-ge drew in numerous deep breaths and said with a smile, "No need for the 'right.'"

The assistant coach paced back and forth for a long time in the break room before finally calming down. Then, the first thought that popped into his head was: "Ge, did we only sign him on for one season?"

Ding-ge gave an "en."

"...his value is gonna skyrocket immediately." The assistant coach tugged out a tissue and wiped away the sweat on his forehead. "I bet a lot of teams want to steal him. In that case, we have to discuss renewing the contract with him soon..."

"What's the rush, we aren't even done with the spring season yet. Also—" Ding-ge peeled apart a tangerine and stuffed a section into his mouth, subconsciously glancing towards the sofa.

The assistant coach followed his line of sight and looked at Lu Boyuan too. "Also what?"

"...also, we have money. What, you think Fu-ge wears that gold chain around his neck for nothing?" Ding-ge swallowed the tangerine slice. "What's more, this opportunity was given to him by our team. Have you ever seen a team that dares to promote a streamer straight into a starting position? Jian Rong isn't the type of person to bite the hand that feeds him."