Chapter 83: .

Normally, Xiao Bai wasn't so bored and idle that he would head over to the front door to check out what was going on. The reason he came down this time... was because he thought he saw a ghost.

In the dead of the night, there were very few pedestrians. With the two of them standing there, it truly was quite frightening, which was why he ended up coming out, dragging Pine with him. At that moment, Pine was standing right behind him.

Their two late-to-return teammates passed through the large iron gate. Xiao Bai walked next to Jian Rong, and upon seeing his preoccupied expression, Xiao Bai asked in a whisper, "What were you and my ge talking about just now?"

Jian Rong tried his best to control his emotions. "For both of our sakes, don't talk to me right now."

Xiao Bai was bewildered. "Why?"

Jian Rong enunciated coldly, "Fighting is a violation of the rules, murder is breaking the law."

Xiao Bai: "............???"

Hearing noise come from the front door, Ding-ge looked back as he harped, "You two really are something, huh? I haven't even waited this long for my wife before."

Lu Boyuan said, "Then you're not treating sister-in-law very sincerely."

"Bullshit, it's more like your sister-in-law has never made me wait this long for her..." Ding-ge paused. "Did you drink too much? Your ears are so red?"

Jian Rong couldn't help but look over.

Lu Boyuan's complexion was the same as usual; only his ears were red, all the way to his earlobes.

When Lu Boyuan left the KTV, he hadn't seemed drunk at all.

Lu Boyuan suddenly turned his head and glanced at him for less than two seconds before he swiftly looked away again. "A bit."

Jian Rong's fingers, which had just been held, started to tingle a little again.

"Then you guys must've gone pretty wild tonight. Before, when you mixed and drank red and white wine, your face didn't even get red." Ding-ge checked his watch. "Alright, hurry up, go shower and sleep... never mind, can you even shower after drinking? Just take one tomorrow. Sit here, I'll make some honey water for you."

Jian Rong instantly said, "I'll do it."

"You don't need to, you should go and sleep." Ding-ge refused without hesitating. "Wake up earlier tomorrow so you can practice after eating breakfast."

Jian Rong was driven upstairs.

After entering his room, Jian Rong stood in front of his door for quite a while without moving. Currently, his body felt somewhat light, and his mind was completely empty. The only thing remaining in it was Lu Boyuan's "I like you."

Wait a moment-did Lu Boyuan actually say "I like you"?

Now that over ten minutes had passed, Jian Rong began to feel a bit unsure again. The destructive power of XIU's life-stealing rap was too great, and his head was still ringing.

Jian Rong rapidly showered before he laid down on his bed to send a text.

More precisely, he was typing something out.