Chapter 10: Come onto me.

ICDI Chapter 10: Come onto me.

Those comments were rapidly engulfed by the barrage. No matter how many people came to snitch, they were still no match for the enthusiasm of Road's fans.

When the fans saw that there were people talking about some other streamer in the barrage, they were about to angrily condemn them for coming to freeload off the popularity when-

"What side account?" Lu Boyuan sat back down, gripping the empty cup.

[The side account that was cyberstalking you.]

[You all, let my son save some face, there's so many people in this livestream room! His side account homepage is http...]

Lu Boyuan was about to click on the webpage, but the other person ended up being kicked and banned by a room moderator for sending a link.

The room mods moved too fast. Lu Boyuan scanned through the barrage again but couldn't find the link, so he turned and asked the staff member sitting next to him, "If I jump over into another streamer's livestream, will my video stop working?"

When Lu Boyuan entered Soft's livestream, the other side was in the middle of investigating how to turn off the side account's visitor access.

The youth was wearing a short-sleeved white T-shirt. An elbow was propped up on the table, and he was gripping his hair, a despairing look on his face because he couldn't find the option to private the account. "What's wrong with this platform... I charged so much money onto that side account. Isn't the customer God? How can you just show God's data to anyone who wants to see it??"

[If there ever came a day when you'd treat me as your god, our father-son relationship wouldn't be this awful.]

[Didn't you say you were going to explain? Go ahead and explain.]

[No wonder you're out there slandering other people every day. It turns out you're a Road fan, in that case I can understand. All of his fans are crazy dogs.]

"Fine, I'll explain." Jian Rong maximized the webpage and covered up the livestream interface to the point that he didn't even realize that the barrage had exploded.

"I'm just an ordinary fan of his, and I'll watch his streams occasionally. If I like them, then I'll send a gift..." At that point, Jian Rong frowned, confused.

That's right, he was just an ordinary fan, what was there to explain?

"It's the same as all of you coming to watch my stream. I'm just watching somebody else's livestream, what's the problem?" After talking himself out of it, Jian Rong's expression also relaxed quite a bit. "Not even a girlfriend would care as much as you all do. That bored?"

Jian Rong finally found the privacy settings, and as he restricted the access, he said, "Also, even though I'm Road's fan, nothing I say or do has anything to do with Road. Every day, you all run over to other streams to insult people while claiming to be my fans. Are you trying to make your dad bear all their grudges? Let's not cause trouble for each other, everyone should live their own lives well, understand?"

After finishing with the settings, Jian Rong prepared himself to duke it out with his fans and closed the webpage.

There were even more comments in the barrage than he had anticipated.