52 - Dreams.. Hopefully

Start from the beginning

My breathing hitched when I heard the familiar sound of metal hitting the ground repeatedly. A Griever. Awesome.

A buzzing noise that came out of the Griever's mouth, made me realize I had to start running, so I did. As fast as I could. The sound of my feet hitting the ground over and over again, made me crazy. Soon my breaths were getting raspy and quicker than usual.

"This way, Shebean.." The robotic woman said from my left. She seemed to be invisible or something, because it sounded like she ran right next to me, but wasn't seeable.

"To the left, love..." The voice was on my left now.

"Keep running, Janey..."

I let out a scream of frustration at hearing all the nicknames. No one could call me those nicknames except for Minho, Newt, and Chuck.

"He's coming closer..." The woman again. "Go on... hide in the corner."

Eventually, I obeyed and ran into a tight space I recognized as the one Minho and I almost kissed once. My heart pounded in my chest by being at the place again, especially when a figure appeared in front of me,

It was Minho, but not the real one. I could look through his skin, like he was a ghost. Grey smoke came off of his body as he grabbed my waist.

"You're not real." I breathed out, frightened as hell. Minho twitched into anger.

"Wouldn't say that if I was you.." Minho's face turned into someone's else his face. It just faded away and turned into a whole other person.

"Hey, my dear."

Dave. Shucking Dave stood in front of me, his face just inches away from mine.

I screamed out when I saw the black liquid dropping from his mouth, the weird, rotten skin on his cheeks, and the horrible smell coming off him. He looked even worse than before he got banished and I knew I would get nightmares after.

"Come on!" He took my hand and lead me through the maze. "This is beautiful, isn't it?"

I froze right in my place. It was so creepy, but so realistic. "There's a Griever," I whispered.

"Haha!" Dave laughed out loud, his annoying tone echoing through the walls. "He's gone, my dear. It's just you and me."

I stared at Dave in disgust. "Help!" I shouted to literally anyone.

"There's no need to yell, my dear." Dave pulled me even closer to his stinking body, which made me scrunch my nose.

"I'm not your dear!" I screamed just for Dave to vanish into the air again.

"Jane!"

"Love!"

"Shebean!"

"Greenie!"

The nicknames made my mind spin, the world getting blurry. "Stay awake..." The woman ordered. "Don't let them fool you..."