FORE WORD

History Lesson:

Once, the realm was peaceful. But the valpreiz existed nevertheless. They were ruthless creatures that were blood-hungry and soul hungry. Then some people realized by controlling the valpreiz, they can wield power over others, so they engaged themselves with dark forces and dark magic, spells to help them command the valpreiz...

...soon the valpeiz that they wielded started overpowering them and becoming more hungry and the realm fell into chaos. They killed their masters and roamed free harming and killing altogether. The people prayed to the gods and the gods granted them gifts as per their talents, geographical locations, and abilities. Dragons, foxes, hawks, snakes...etc. They were able to defeat the Valpreiz and restore peace.

That was the beginning of the orders.

Some orders were more powerful than the others but every one of them had a special ability over the other. They needed and depended on each other to stay safe and maintain peace. And their gifts remained ordained to them by the gods, ran from generation to generation, from parents to their children, and from one bloodline to the next.

But even after... the door was already open for the Valpreiz. They were more blood hungry now that they've tasted them and they wanted more. And the more the powers they were ordained by the gods, the more their blood mattered to the Valpreiz.

But again, there are still people who will always be power-hungry and would want to wield them to control the realm and bring chaos.

In the end, it's up to everyone and their gifts to protect themselves and to protect each other from extinction or enslavement.

All they need is order and what better way than bringing all the orders together In Greyenvir!!

Welcome to the Orders In Greyenvir!

***

Characters:

a)Valpei(sing) - Valpreiz(pl):
- They are ruthless creatures, brainless or not, canning or not, they are always blood-hungry, feeding the souls of innocent creatures. They are of different types and every order has one that's a challenge to them.

b) Greyenvir Institute:
- It is an institute where people, males, and females, royals, nobles, commoners, etcetera, come in to learn how to become protectors of themselves or their homes or orders. They are trained in spells, combats, and fighting tactics specifically for the valpreiz. It's a five-year course. They also teach the history of Orders, spells, different creatures, and so on. Everyone from every order is invited as long as you are among the chosen.

c) Supreme master:
- This is the supreme Trainor, the best warrior, a master warrior from Greyenvir. Also, you can term her/him as the head of the institute, the one that chooses from the millions of names and letters of pledges that come to Greyenvir.

d) Masters:
- These are the trainers and warriors. You have to have finished training in Greyenvir to become a master in Greyenvir... or be the best at your powers too. They help and teach trainees all they need to know in their five years at Greyenvir Institute.

e) Trainees:
- These are the people that come to learn at Greyenvir Institute. They are taught and trained by masters.

f) Supreme prefect:
- This is the head prefect of the Institute, (like a president of the school or something...). He has prefects below him to help with the Institute's organization and politics.

g) Healers:
- They are people who speak to your body to encourage it to heal. It is a special gift of mending the wounded, helping them heal.

h) Physicians:
- They are the doctors dealing with diseases and so on. Your typical medical doctor.