5

Staring at the ceiling and laying on his bed, Jungkook was thinking about what had happened to him lately.

It had been more than two weeks since he first saw Jin coming here, and of course made the new man his next prey, but so far he had not been able to do it.

Usually it only took him a few minutes to kill someone, but he felt Jin was a different target.

Then he got up from his bed. The clock shows 2 midnight. Maybe Jin was already fast asleep. Now it's time for Jungkook to sneak back into Jin's room secretly.
.

.

.
Jungkook arrived at Jin's quiet room, maybe only the night breeze and the sound of crickets could be heard from outside. Jin was definitely asleep in his bed while hugging a plushy teddy bear, making Jungkook smirked a little at the cute man in front of him.

"Cute,"

How could a grown man sleep hugging a doll, he thought.

Jungkook approached him and as usual he took a knife from his pocket

Jin's current sleeping position is facing sideways, so Jungkook follows and adjusts his body position so that he is right behind Jin's body. He no longer intended to stab Jin's stomach with that sharp knife, but instead changed his strategy by slitting Jin's throat, which might make it easier for him.

At the same time he thought that, Jin actually turned around and released his teddy bear from his hands. Then he changed his body position and slept facing Jungkook while hugging him, tightly.

"Why is your body so big..." Jin babbled in his sleep.

Jungkook gasped but he didn't move. Letting Jin sleep while hugging him and maybe imagining that he is the teddy bear that suddenly grows bigger.

He could feel Jin's warm breath against his cheek. He glanced to his side, saw Jin's face very close to his. That made him put the knife he was holding back into his pocket. Then his hand slowly touched Jin's hand that was above his chest, and stroked it gently.

Tonight's murder plan failed again.
.

.

.
Jungkook opened his eyes, he was surprised when he saw himself hugging Jin's body from behind in his sleep. He glanced at the clock on the wall there and realized he had slept for almost two hours on Jin's bed. He immediately raised his body slowly so as not to wake the person who was still sleeping peacefully beside him.

He watched Jin's face again for a few minutes, before he finally decided to leave. But before that, he took a hoodie that hung behind the bedroom door and sniffed it, Jin's scent still lingered firmly on the hoodie. Then he finally left while carrying a hoodie that didn't belong to him.

***

Jungkook was still walking home through the edge of the forest in the middle of the night after sneaking from Jin's room. The distance to his house is now not too far.