1

One morning in a small town in South Korea, there is a place that is still filled with tall trees that rise above and also not too many people living there. The nature is quite beautiful and refreshing to make the people there still survive, although rumors of a serial killer roaming around them are still heard.

A rather worn-looking car crossed a quiet road on either side of which was a dense forest. However, since the atmosphere is early in the morning and it's still bright, it's not too scary to walk along it. The sun was starting to shine making the day even brighter.

"So how long will you be staying here?" said a man with dimples, while focusing on driving

"Maybe in a few weeks, until the summer ends."

Kim Seokjin, a college student who is taking a summer internship program, decides to seek work experience in a small town that is far different from the big city where he lives.

Just because he was bored living in a big city and wanted to find a new atmosphere for himself, he chose this place to do his internship for a few weeks.

Besides that, Kim Seokjin - or Jin as he is called, chose this place because his cousin also lives here, the person who is currently driving next to him, Kim Namjoon - or Namjoon as he is usually called.

Namjoon lives alone. His parents - who are also Jin's aunt and uncle - passed away several years ago. He owns a bicycle shop and works there. Due to living in a small town, bicycles are still one of the vehicles that are in great demand.

Living alone doesn't mean his life is lonely. Namjoon is a person who likes to socialize, so he knows almost all the residents there. His extroverted personality makes him rarely feel alone.

One time when Jin told his cousin about the internship program he was going to do, Namjoon said if one of his close friends who worked at a retail company was looking for an intern staff, then this coincidence was also a reason why Jin could easily get a job there.

Surely Jin accepted the offer from his cousin, because he didn't have to bother looking for an office for his internship.

"I already told Hoseok that you've come here, tomorrow you can come to his office."

"Alright, thanks Joon. So, I guess today I will go around first to adapt here."

"Uh, I'll let you around but don't get too late when it starts to get dark. You don't know this place yet."

"That's why I want to go around, I want to get to know this place."

"Oh shit—"

Suddenly Namjoon braked his car, making himself and Jin quite bounced forward even though their bodies were still tied by seat belts.

"Damn! That's a fucking deer!" Namjoon said cursing.

"You didn't hit that, did you?"

Namjoon rolled down his car window, and immediately put his head out to check the situation.