2

The two cousins had arrived at a company where Jin was going to do his internship. After parking the car and entering the office, they waited for Hoseok to meet them in the lobby.

"Namjoon-ah!!" Hoseok greeted with his bright smile, like every other day.

"Ahh Hoseok" Namjoon replied by giving his close friend a warm hug.

"Sorry, did I make you guys wait too long?"

"No, we also just arrived. Ah anyway, this is Jin, and Jin, this is Hoseok."

"Hello Hoseok-shi, nice to meet you"

"Ah just call me Hoseok, chill out. Nice to meet you too, Jin!"

"Alright since you guys have met, then I'll go to my shop. You can look after my cousin here, right, Hoseok? And Jin, do a good job. Enjoy your summer internship."

"Sure. Thank you, Joon-ah."

"Then I will bring Jin inside. You, take care." Hoseok said while patting Namjoon's shoulder gently.

Namjoon nodded with a smile that showed his dimples, then he walked out and prepared to leave using the folding bicycle that he had previously carried in the trunk of his car, since Jin would be using his car while he was here.

"Come on, Jin!" Hoseok said enthusiastically as he gave directions to the workspace and met the supervisor.

***

"Everyone, attention please," said Park Seojun, the Supervisor in the office.

The employees who previously focused on staring at their computer screens immediately paid attention to the Supervisor who was already standing with the new intern staff next to him.

"Morning everyone, today we have a new friend. He is currently running an internship program which means he will help with our work for a few weeks. Could you please introduce yourself?" said Mr. Park Seojun while giving some gentle pats on Jin's shoulder.

"Hello, good morning everyone. I'm Jin. I'm a student at a university in Seoul and currently taking a summer internship program. Thank You." Jin gave an introductory greeting while bowing to respect the workers in his new office.

"Alright Jin, you can sit next to Taehyung, that handsome guy over there. He will become your work partner since you two are in the same department."

"Thank you, Sir."

While Mr. Park Seojun the Supervisor returned to his work space, Jin also walked to his work desk.

"Hiiii, I'm Taehyung." greeted the handsome brown-haired man while holding out his hand.

"Oh, hi Taehyung, I'm Jin,"

While the two were shaking hands, two other workers also came over to the intern staff's desk.

"You're so handsome, Jin! I'm Jimin, from the marketing department."

Jimin, a man of petite stature and a smile in his eyes looks very friendly and doesn't even hesitate to give compliments in his first introduction.

"Ahh, thanks. I'm Jin, I hope we can become good friends." Jin said while shaking hands with Jimin.

"Yeah sure!! We should have lunch together later!"

"Jin, even though we've met before but I'd be happy if we could be closer friends." Hoseok said while embracing Jin, as if they were already friends.

"Ahh sure, we should be friends. I need all of you guidance here since it's my first time to work."