Chapter Seven: The Crazy Warlock Chick

"What a great day. First you pop up without asking and now you tell me that Tamaki-Senpai has been turned into a donkey?" Haruhi says. After she got home from the shops she had screamed at the sight of the donkey-Tamaki eating her laundry, his violet eyes looking blank as he chewed. We had spent thirty minutes explaining to her that Tamaki had been turned into a donkey by a Pixie because Hikaru had said Pixies were lame and Haruhi was practically looking like she was going to explode. We all nod in agreement.

"I can't believe it," Haruhi says, clutching the shopping bag so tightly I thought it would break.

"Eeyore."

"Tamaki-Sempai, stop eating my laundry!"

"Eeyore."

"Don't take your fury out on the donkey Haruhi! He's innocent," I say, jumping at her. "If you want something to take your fury out on, take it out on Hikaru."

"Oh, come on."

"Maybe I will," Haruhi says. Hikaru seemed to believe her because he had jumped behind Kaoru, who was patting his head while murmuring "it's okay Hika, I'll protect you."

"Don't worry Haru-Chan!" Honey says, skipping over to Haruhi with Mori and Usa-Chan in toe. "Athena-Chan can turn Tama-Chan back. Right, Athena-Chan?"

"Uh." They were all looking at me with wide, pleading eyes. ("Eeyore.") I sighed, stamping my foot. "There is one way I know. A Warlock named Caitlyn."

"His name is Caitlyn?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask together.

"Isn't that a girl's name?" Honey asks.

"She is a girl."

All the boys stare at me in disbelief.

"But isn't a Warlock a boy and a Witch a girl?"

"Warlocks are Light and Witches are Dark. Didn't you read that in the Fay book I bought?"

"We would have but Tono ate it."

I looked over to the table and sure enough the book was ripped to shreds. I groan and stand up, clutching my jacket over my shoulder as I walked to the door. I turn to see if the boys were following, but they were trying to put a rope over donkey-Tamaki, who was refusing to leave the laundry basket. They all turn to me and say, "A little help please?"

I groan and go over to help them.

We walked across the street, dragging a donkey-Tamaki behind us as he refused to move, wanting instead to chew a newspaper on the side of the road. It was actually only Kaoru and Mori trying to drag him because Honey and Hikaru were walking ahead of us, I didn't want to break my nails and Haruhi was banned from doing it.

"Hikaru, why aren't you upset that Boss was turned into a donkey?" Kaoru asks his brother, trying to drag donkey-Tamaki away from someone's clothes line.

"Better him than me," Hikaru answers, looking back at Kaoru over his shoulder. It was Hikaru who the Pixie had threatened to turn into a donkey, not Tamaki. Tamaki was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Finally we stop in front of an abandoned building and I turned to face everyone else.

"Before we go in let me warn you that Caitlin is a bit ... crazy."

"Define crazy," Hikaru and Kaoru say together. I really want to know how they do that.

"Um ... she ... uh says things out of the blue," I answer. "She's psychic."

"Aren't all Warlocks psychic?" Haruhi asks.

"No, that's a myth. Only a handful are psychic, like humans."

I turn and knock on the door three times and it creaks open like it does in those horror movies I've seen. I waved the others in as I stepped into a pitch black room, the only light coming from the opened door. After Kaoru eventually gets donkey-Tamaki in the door shuts by itself, causing us all to jump.

"It was wind," Kaoru says, eyes wide. "Please tell me it was just wind."

"It's not even windy," a creepy voice says from behind me. I turn to see a woman with blue skin, green hair and yellow eyes. Her black pupils were dilated, telling me that she was in one of her fazed out sessions.

"Oh great," I mutter.

Caitlyn walks over to Kaoru, who was staring at her with wide eyes. Time had seemed to stop as everyone (even donkey-Tamaki) watched Caitlyn take Kaoru's face in her hands, tilting his head to all sides. Kaoru was trying to pry her off him, but the Warlock was stronger than him.

"I sense something in your future," she says, looking into his ember eyes with her own yellow eyes. "Something both Light and Dark."

She lets go of his face and steps back, turning to me. I saw that her pupils weren't dilated anymore as she grabs my hands, grinning.

"Athena! What are you doing here?" She turns around to face Kaoru, a look of confusion on her face. "Who are you?"

"What do you mean 'who are you'?" Kaoru asks. "You were just talking to me before."

"No I wasn't," Caitlyn says.

"Yeah you were," Hikaru tells her. "You said something about there being both Light and Dark in his future."

"Don't be ridiculous boy, I - AHH! A CLONE!" Caitlyn suddenly shrieks, looking at Hikaru. _

"Clone?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask together, looking at each other. "Never heard that one before."

"Or you're a Gemini," Caitlyn puts in, looking at Kaoru.

"What's a Gemini?" Haruhi asks me.

"A Light Fay that can multiply themselves," I answer her.

"I think two twins are enough," Haruhi says.

"I hear ya."

Caitlyn turns to Honey and Mori and she screams, pinching Honey's cheeks. "Kya, what a cute little boy."

"I'm seventeen though," Honey whines, rubbing his cheeks.

Caitlyn looks up at Mori. "What are you, half Giant?"

"..."

She finally turns to donkey-Tamaki and screams. "What the hell is that?" she exclaims, pointing at donkey-Tamaki.

"Eeyore."

"We had a run in with a Pixie," I explained.

"Uh, I can see he was originally human," Caitlyn says, putting her hand on her chin as she surveyed donkey-Tamaki. ("Eeyore.")

"Can you change him back?" I ask.

"Of course. But not without a price."

"What?"

"A night with him," Caitlyn answers, pointing at Kaoru.