Chapter Three: The Succubus, Incubus and Quarter Vampire

As soon as I touched Kaoru's lips with mine I felt that same feeling I did when he first touched me, the feeling of being touched by an Incubus. But now that I'm touching him closer than before I now know that Kaoru hasn't "Awoken" yet, meaning that he was still a virgin.

Kaoru jumped at first but melted into the kiss along with me, cupping the back of my head as I pushed him against the wall. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he happily applied, and our tongues danced around each other's mouths. When I felt the kiss get heated I cupped Kaoru's cheeks and pulled away, sucking out the blue light that was Kaoru's Chi. Kaoru gripped my shoulders as he closed his own eyes, reeling in the feeling. As I took his life force in I felt something I've never felt before, even when I first made love with the man who made me Light, not with Quinn before I knew what he was capable of or either my human lover. It feels like a fluttering in my heart as I feel Kaoru's heart beating through his Chi.

Before I know it it's over and I pull away from Kaoru, who is breathing heavily. The fact that he wasn't dead was another reason why I believed he was an Incubus, or a Fay at that: Fay can deal with having their Chi drained better than humans.

"Okay, I believe you know," Kaoru pants, rubbing his head. "But why haven't I done what you just did? I mean, your eyes were blue."

"Because you haven't Awoken yet," I say mater-of-fact.

"Explain, Oh Miss Succubus," Kaoru says sarcastically. The reason why he was being sarcastic I did not know.

"Most Fay get all their abilities when they hit puberty but Succubi and Incubi don't: we get all our abilities when we lose our virginity. Virginity for our kind is like a plug that blocks our Powers."

"Eh?"

"Have you ever heard of a Succubus or Incubus virgin?"

"Touché."

"Oh, one more thing: Fay are divided into Light or Dark. They don't get to choose what they are, they're born the way they are. Succubi and Incubi are different. We choose who we want to be on our first time. One night stand equals Dark and true love equals Light."

"What are you than?"

"Light."

"Light what?"

I turned to face that hooded boy from this morning. He had that stupid puppet cat, Beelzenef I think it was, and I instantly cringed at the sight of it. This kid defiantly had the aura of a Vampire, but the thought that he wasn't burning in the sunlight made me think that he wasn't full Vampire but defiantly quarter. I stepped back, as far away from the puppet I could get, and looked into the boy's eyes.

"Nekozawa Senpai? What are you doing here?" Kaoru asks.

"You are talking about the Light Fay, aren't you?" Nekozawa doesn't answer Kaoru.

"How do you know about the Fay?" I asked, shocked.

Nekozawa begins to laugh evilly, freaking me out. He turns Beelzenef to face him and grins evilly. "My ancestors are Vampires," Nekozawa says, moving Beelzenef's hands.

"That explains your fear of bright light," Kaoru mutters. "But the cats?"

"Vampires have the ability to control cats," I explained, turning to him.

"Wait, I thought Vampires controled bats."

"That's a stereotype." I turned to Nekozawa, narrowing my eyes. I can now see the Vampire aura in his sexual energy.

Maybe I have moved to a town full of Fay.