Chapter One: A Succubus At Ouran

Have you ever heard the saying "looks can be decieving?" Like the cute bear cub at the zoo that could easily rip you apart with its razor sharp claws, like that TV show Happy Tree Friends with the cute animals that die such gruesome deaths. Or how about that handsome man you saw on the street who happens to be a serial killer. There are a lot of things out there that are not what they look like but are quite the opposite.

Like me.

I'm a Succubus that steals human males' hearts and drain them of their Chi (life force or sexual energy) during sex and leave them behind, dead. I may be Light, but I act Dark. Why? Simply because of my psychotic fiancé Quinn, a Dark Incubus. Sometimes we feed together where I kill that person, and sometimes we don't, where I keep that person alive, but for them only to be murdered by Quinn the next day. So even though it wasn't me who physically kills them it is still my fault that they are dead.

So after all these years I have finally escaped him and England and ended up in Japan. Away from Quinn and my past.

_______________________________

Standing alone in my new apartment I stare down at a piece of folded up paper, a picture of my ex-human lover. It was because of him that I finally decided to escape from Quinn, after Quinn found out about us and brutally murdered him right in front of me and letting a vampire finish him off afterwards. I closed my eyes and held the picture to my heart, breathing out a long sigh.

I opened my eyes again after what felt like an eternity and went to put the photograph back into the secret compartment of the jewellery box, where I hesitate. The jewellery box was one of those musical ones with the balarina on the top that spins around to the music. It has a hidden compartment at the bottom that is filled with love letters and photos of the man I had loved. The thought of him made me want to cry. I put the photo back into the compartment and bring out one of the letters that he had written to me what felt like years ago but was only last year.

My dear Athena,

My heart yearns for you so much that it fills like a thousand stars are burning inside my heart. I wish to be with you and I do not care if you are a succubus. Please be with me later. Forever yours.

I put the letter back into the jewellery box and put it away, wiping my face. I had not realised that I had been crying as I read the letter. I turned around, putting on a brave face and smiled.

"Time to put on the uniform," I say sadly as I go into my room to change. Fifteen minutes later I stare into the bathroom mirror with a complete look of disgust. The yellow dress completely hides my Succubus curves, falling just above my knees and showing off the white stockings. The high heel shoes were shorter than I was used to, and the yellow of the dress did not go well with my skin tone. I was no longer the hot Succubus Athena Meyer. I was now the not-as-hot human Athena Sutton whose black hair was tied up in a high pony tail, something that I would never thought I would do. The dark gothic makeup is the only thing I recognise from my Succubus self.

I really do look like a human, I thought, turning around to expect my back. No one would see a Succubus caught dead in one of these things. I turn around and grab my bag before exiting the compartment building.

Twenty minutes later I am standing on the steps in front of Ouran Academy, my blood freezing at the sight in front of me. There were a dozen students outside, speaking and laughing with each other. The boys' uniform was way better than the girls', being a purple/blue jacket and black pants. The Ouran symbol was on the left breast pocket, and they all looked as beautiful as any Incubi or Succubi.

I take a deep breath and step inside the school and instantly feel the eyes of everyone on me, some (mostly the boys) checking me out and others (mostly the girls) glaring at me. As I make my way to the building I hear some of their conversations.

"- Is she a Commoner -?"

"- She's hot -"

"- Wow -"

I clench my teeth as I push open the doors, coming face-to-face with a guy wearing a black cloak. He had blue eyes and dark green hair, but I could see some blonde hair underneath. So he was wearing a wig.

"What is this Beelzenef? A new girl has joined us," the boys says to a puppet cat on his right hand. I blink at him, confused. Why was he speaking to the cat?"Why don't you join the Black Magic Club? You will be perfect in it."

"Uh ... no thank you," I say, trying to step away from him.

"Beelzenef thinks you will be great in the Black Magic Club," the boy goes on.

"Wait - how did a puppet tel you that?"

"Beelzenef can - AHHHH!" The boy suddenly screams as a flashlight illuminates his face, tears falling from his eyes as he runs off as fast as a Vampire. A flashlight was able to scare him? He must be quarter Vampire or something.

Behind me I hear snickering and I turn to face two red-haired identical twins who were wearing identical mischievous smirks on their faces. Oh great, I thought. Twins.

"That was not very nice," I tell them, crossing my arms against my large chest. And no, I'm not exaggerating about my breasts either: let's just say it's a Succubus thing.

"Oh, but it was very funny -" the twin on my right says.

"- to see him scream like that," the one on the left finishes. They than both burst out into laughter. Oh great, twin telepathy.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I hope you aren't bothering the new princess," a voice says from behind me. I turn to see a boy with blonde hair and blue - or are they violet? - eyes staring at the twins with a look of disapproval on his face.

"Don't worry Tono," the twin on the right says. "We're not bothering the princess. Hikaru Hitachiin at your service," he adds, clasping my hand and bringing it to his lips.

"And I'm Kaoru Hitachiin," the other one puts in, taking my other hand. I instantly felt a strange sensation as soon as he touched me, a feeling of warmth mixed with electricity. I've only felt this sensation once, that was when Quinn, an Incubus, touches me.

"Are you an Incubus?" I ask him.

Kaoru's ember eyes go wide as he steps back, mouth falling open. Hikaru and the other boy look as shocked as he does.

"W-w-why did you ask me that?" he asked.

"Uh ... never mind," I quickly gulp. "I need to go." I turn on my heel and run to the office, where I'm instantly greeted by the vice principle.

"Welcome Ms. Sutton," he said, taking my hand. "Welcome to Ouran Academy. Here is your class schedule. You will be in Class 1A." Wow, look what Succubus Charisma could do. I bowed to the vice principle and went to find my first class.

I have a good feeling about today.