Character Introduction

Hi, my name is Athena Meyer. I have jet black hair that falls to my waist, forest green eyes that turn luminous blue when I feed (I'll get to that later) and I look fifteen but I'm actually two-hundred-and ... something. Okay, you lose track of age when you hit the hundred mark. I'm originally from England and I'm engaged to a psychopath named Quinn who kills any man who looks at me, even though you can't blame them. Quinn has jealousy issues, so that's why I ran away from England to Japan. I'm going to attend a prestigious high school called Ouran Academy, which I prefer the boy's uniform to then girl's since the girl's uniform is ugly. Yellow with white stockings and high heels *shudders* That's it about me, so ...
Oh shit, I forgot to explain what I am. I'm a Succubus. Yes, as in the female demon that rapes sleeping men, but that's not what I do. Yuck. For starters I'm not a demon - or demoness - I'm a Fay. No, not as in fairies but a supernatural being that is divided into Light and Dark. Okay, so there are different types of Fay: Vampires (no, they do not sparkle), Werewolves, Succubi (that's what I am), Incubi, etc. They all feed on humans in some way: Vampires feed on their blood (duh), Werewolves feed on their smell (don't ask) and Succubi and Incubi feed on Chi (or sexual energy, whatever you want to call it). I'm a Succubus so I feed on Chi and when I do my eyes turn luminous blue. I also have powers that come in handy sometimes: I can manipulate humans and other Fay into doing what I want by touch, I have supercool inhuman strength that comes in handy sometimes and charisma.
The Fay are divided into Light and Dark based on what they are: Vampires are Dark because they feed on human blood and kill them, Werewolves are Light because ... well there's nothing wrong with smelling people. Succubi and Incubi are the the only Fay species that can choose what they want to be Light or Dark, and that all depends on their first time. If they have a one night stand as a virgin they become Dark and if they have their first time with someone they truly love they become Light. Such a difficult thing to remember, but I just wanted to get that out of the way.