Plans and Events

The restored Capital of the bunny warriors has become a fortress for the combined forces of Wolfgang and Tyuule. Only a few days ago, they had kicked the Saderan occupiers out with their tails between their legs.

Now, the city was being rebuilt, mostly into a military camp as the German were bringing in their automats, and other vehicles for both storage and repair. They couldn't leave these highly dangerous machines outside in the wilderness and rain.

Inside Tyuule's palace, she along with both BW and German officers, were looking over a map that was recovered from the battle. The most important of these people were Generals Eugene Gregor and Erich von Wittchen, and most surprisingly, Colonel Giselle von Dahlensburg.

It was normal for nobles and royals to lead to lead armies on the field of battle but is was unnatural for a princess to do such a thing, much less woman in general, as Tyuule's world was very patriarchal. And such things were only really seen within her people.

Regardless of that, she and her allies were planning their next course of action, thinking of their next target to strike. And she and the bunny warrior were constantly begin asked first, being that they were the only ones with experience.

"Lady Tyuule," Gregor asked, "Is the path to this... Telta, easy? Or will be needed to handle more extreme situations?" His voice was gravely, quiet, like an old man giving out advice to the young.

"No, the path to the city is easy. The Appia highway is long and flat, it's a straight path to Telta, or we can go south and take the Desserian highway towards Italica."

"And what is the purpose of Italica? How will its capture affect the Saderans?" Gregor raised an eyebrow, his usual stern face loosened as his curiosity about their world was still present.

"It's a trading town. Its location at the crossroads between the two highways makes it a frequent for merchants. It is also an important agricultural location for the empire. Sadera is feed with Italican bread."

The mental gears began to turn in the Germans heads, Gregor especially as he smiled at Tyuule, Giselle kept that usual stoic expression, but she was pleased on the inside.

Tyuule can't help but be happy, these allies of hers are unstoppable. Their advanced weapons and large metal machines outclass and outmatch anything the Saderans can offer up in response.

Their false bravado and sense of invincibility will be their downfall, their absolute destruction, the revenge for all the innocent's people these monsters have slaughtered and enslaved.

It makes her heart jump at the prospect of being there when Sadera burns, it's a pleasant dream she hopes will be brought to reality soon.

"And what about Telta?" Giselle speaks, her voice still sounding cold and emotionless. "Telta is the second largest city in the Saderan empire, it holds its largest slave markets."

Erich then speaks up, "And all who get captured by Sadera go there, yes?" Tyuule nods.

The three Germans begin to think, making plans of attack. Either they hit the Slave Markets, or the Agriculture. The enemies pockets, or their stomachs...

"We all know how important it is to keep a populace and Army feed, right?" Gregor asked, his eyes going over the reactions of everyone in the room. Everyone's keeping a blank expression as they nod, all knowing the importance.

"Then we march on Italica, Colonel Dahlensburg will lead the charge." Everyone nods.

***

City of Sadera.

Heinrich can feel knots in his stomach, he's not ready for this moment. He was never a social person, always being too shy to speak first. Sure, he was respectful, polite, and well-mannered.