Frankenhamster (4)

Start from the beginning

   "Stay there," he quietly ordered. Maga-Z did as he was told and buried himself deep in Kokichi's pocket. "C'mon, let's go eat," Kokichi said to Himiko.

  "Yeah...reviving a dead hamster sure builds up an appetite," Himiko said. Kokichi chuckled and held her hand as he led her downstairs.

   ***

  Later that night, Kokichi texted Himiko while everyone else was asleep. 

  KOKICHI: Hey, babe! Ready for the stealth mission?

  HIMIKO: I've been waiting all night!

   KOKICHI: Haha, okay! Let's go outside to the backyard, 'kay?

   HIMIKO: Got it!

   Himiko silently climbed out of bed and tiptoed so as not to wake up Tenko, who was sound asleep across the room and snoring so loudly. Himiko snuck downstairs in the darkness. She sneaked past the living room, the kitchen, and finally entered the dining hall, where she ran into someone.

   "Oof!" she exclaimed. She felt an arm wrap around her waist and a hand cover her mouth. 

   "Hey, you," came Kokichi's flirty voice in the darkness. She could hear him smiling. He removed his hand, and Himiko felt his lips touch hers. She kissed him back. 

   "Nyeh...I thought you said we were going to meet in the backyard," Himiko whispered. 

   "We are," Kokichi whispered back. "For a second, I thought I lost Maga-Z, but he's still in my pocket."

   "That's good," Himiko replied.

  "Yuppers! C'mon, let's go," Kokichi said, taking Himiko's hand. They exited through the back door, where they could now see each other, thanks to the back porch light. They smiled at each other. Himiko noticed that Kokichi had black clothing hanging on his shoulder.  

   "What's that?" she asked, pointing to them. 

   "They're our sneaky outfits," Kokichi explained, holding one outfit out to Himiko. "We're gonna be ninjas!"

    "Ooo! Nothing is sneakier and stealthier than a ninja!" Himiko said. 

   "Riiight?!" Kokichi replied. He placed Maga-Z on the ground. The two put their ninja outfits on and looked at each other. Only their eyes were showing. "Wooow, you look very ninja-y, Himiko!"

   "You do, too!" Himiko said. "Nyeh...you look even more mysterious than you usually do!" Judging by the sound of her voice, Kokichi could tell she was blushing. 

   "Aww, thanks, Monkey Buns!" he said, nuzzling his covered nose against hers. He then picked Maga-Z up, and put him in one of his pockets. "Let's go!" he whispered to Himiko, who nodded to him in response. They snuck over to 7th Island House, scoping out the area for Gundham and Fuyuhiko's bedroom window. As they searched, they heard giggling and soft moaning sounds.