"Hey, don't let those thoughts win right now," Minho ordered, tilting my head up by putting two fingers under my chin. I blushed lightly at his sudden touch. "You're not doing it on purpose. Just those shuck slintheads who put us here."

I nodded, slowly, never completely convinced, but enough for me to sleep well. "Night."

Minho grabbed my hand and closed his eyes. "Just so you have no dreams." He innocently explained. "Good night, Shebean."

~

"You promised not to do it again, Janey!" Chuck sounded angry. "Get the shuck out of here, Mean Hoe! I told you to wake Jane up, not cuddle her, slinthead!"

"Mhm." Minho groaned. "Totally."

"Wha- for klunk's sake wake up!" Chuck hysterically yelled. "Or I'll throw a bucket of water over you."

"I'm up!" Minho immediately said as I slowly opened my eyes.

Chuck's gaze softened once he saw me. "Are you okay, Janey?" He asked, walking closer to me. "Get the shuck out of here, Mean Hoe!" He whisper-screamed before turning to me again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Chuck. Thanks." I smiled lightly.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at breakfast, Shebean." Minho rushed out of the hut.

"See ya!" I added before he completely left.

"I guess I'll see you at breakfast, Shebean." Chuck mimicked Minho under his breath. "Mean Hoe."

My eyes started to close in tiredness again. "He's not a Mean Hoe," I mumbled.

"Ah, for klunk's sake!" Chuck dragged me out of bed. "He shuckin' is, don't lie!"

"I'm not lying." I groaned.

"Admit you're lying or I'll tell Newt you kissed Minho." Chuck threatened.

My eyes shot open and I quickly got on my feet. "What?"

"Aha! I know you kissed Minho!" Chuck laughed out loud.

I sighed and didn't reply, not feeling like lying to Chuck. "What's for breakfast?"

"See to find out." Chuck shrugged. "Come on! Put on Newt's clothes or something and let me have my breakfast! I'm hungry!"

"Calm down, Chuckie," I muttered as I grabbed green shorts and a black top to run in.

"You and Minho ruined my mood!" Chuck defended. "I told you not to sleep next to any boy except for me anymore. And now our whole bed stinks like.. like a sweaty Mean Hoe!"

"Yeah, totally." I sighed as Chuck turned around so I could get dressed, which I appreciated him for.

"Are you taking over his language too now?" Chuck argued.

"Done." I hinted, ignoring Chuck once again.

"Finally." Chuck opened the door and walked out of the hut, and me quickly following. "Minho's bed sleeps the same as our bed. Though I did consider klunking in it for a second, but eventually, I didn't. Minho would never forgive me." Chuck blurted out.

"Why would you want to klunk in Minho's bed, Chuck?" I sighed.

"Revenge. And it's not that hard! I klunked my pants three times before they got me out of the Pit when I was the Greenie. Most awful time of my life, wow.."

We arrived in front of the kitchen. Frypan pushed a plate with bacon and toast in my hands. "Morning, Jane.. and Chuck."

"Bacon!" Chuck gasped as he snapped the plate out of Frypan's hand. "May god bless you, Fry!" Then he rushed away.