𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"How did you find me?" Ace crosses his arms impatient for a answer.

"I saw a article online about you and this stunning girl here."

"Don't call her that." Ace instantly said.

"Why not? She sure is gorgeous." Tate walked towards me and his eyes looking up and down.

Ace got in front of me "Get out of here."

"So you have feelings for her or no?" Ace scratches his head and doesn't reply. He had already said he liked me but i get he doesn't like saying it.

"I'm going to go to the store. I'll be back soon." Ace said leaving. I knew he only wanted to leave to get some alone time. Time away from his brother.

I sit down on the couch and Tates eyes stare at me while i try to avoid eye contact. "Mhm, Sage is it?" He said in his deep Italian voice.

"Yeah it's Sage." I smile bringing my eyes to his.

His hand touches my knee "Glad to meet you, Bellissimo."

I become speechless and don't know what to say, Why is Aces brother acting this way towards me?

A notification from my phone appears, A text from Josie.
Everyone on social media love you and Ace!!
What a shock right?
I'm kind of jealous.

I'm confused?

They're talking about how romantic it is what happened between you and Ace.
You need to get on social media more.

I put my phone down and Ace comes in "What the fuck is going on?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing." Tate said looking over to Ace with a annoyed look on his face.

Ace scoffs "Don't fucking lie to me."

"Non essere così drammatico." Tate got up and smiled.

"Get out." Ace opened the door.

"I was actually wondering if i could live here?" Tate asked Ace, Patting him on the back.

"What- I thought you were in college?? I thought you had a job??" Ace said, He looked angry.

"Things have been hard Ace." Tate shakes his head and looks down at the ground.

"I think he should stay here, This house is big and has a lot of room Ace." I cross my arms and stand.

"No-" Ace mumbled.

"Ace."

"Fine!" He shouted "But no trying anything with Sage, No messing up the house and no doing stuff i wouldn't do."

"Aight boss." Tate nodded.

"Oh someone's calling me. One second." I smile and walk into the bedroom. I answer "Hello?"

"Hello Sage." It was Xaden.

"Oh hi Xaden why are you on no caller ID?" I ask curiously.

He chuckled "I wish you were mine, Not Aces."

I didn't know how to answer that "Uhh what..?"

"You know what i said, I want you all to myself. Ace doesn't want you like i do." He send me shivers, What was he on about?

I laugh "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No it's not." I heard his heavy breathe through the speaker.

"Yeah sure, Xader you're always playing these silly pranks, You had me nervous for a second."

"If you think this is some joke look what i just sent you." He says, I go to check what he had sent me and i gasp "How.. How did you get this?" It was a video of me and Ace together.

"Leave him is all i ask, I will be all you need. Good bye, Love you." He hung up and i was panicking.

I was pacing around the bedroom thinking on what to do, What do i do? Thoughts scattering all through my head.

"Bambi? You alright?" Ace walks in and asks me, His hand on my hips.