Sex For Homework

(Based on the MSI song: Sex For Homework)

-

His cock slid in and out of him, Henry's back arching as if to get more from him. His hands gripped the bedding under himself, their eyes locked as if the rough fucking wasn't enough.

"Fuck, Henry..." Patrick groaned.

One of his hands—that pinned Henry down onto the bed—moved to intertwine with one of Henry's bed-clenched ones. Patrick leaned down, his movements unyielding as he began to nibble on Henry's upper neck.

His teeth dug into Henry's skin, making Henry wrap his legs around Patrick's torso. Henry moaned and panted into Patrick's ear, pleading for Patrick to give him what he wanted as Patrick lavished his neck in lovebites.

"Not yet..." Patrick whispered as his thrusts slowed down however, keeping the deep penetration.

Patrick moved down to Henry's collar bone and didn't hesitate to began leaving hickeys and marks all around the area. Henry's grip on Patrick's hand tightened, his body trembling with a needy manner.

Patrick pressed his body to Henry's, leaning up as he pulled back out and slammed back into the beloved blonde. He earned a held back scream, his breath hitching as Patrick kept up the speed—it was enough to keep the headboard to thud against the back wall and keep Henry screaming.

Sweat dripped from Patrick's exposed skin, his raven hair silky and wet. His hips ached slightly as it was a lot to take Henry—the build up was a lot because Henry didn't listen.

"I-Im close...!"

The words shove Patrick out of his thoughts as he hears Henry declare his climax, which Patrick knew Henry shouldn't have done. Without a word, he gives his all for Henry, but he didn't intend to give Henry exactly what he wanted.

"Hold it."

His voice was needy for obedience as he commanded Henry and in the moment, Henry nodded eagarly.

The sight before him was enough to make anyone bust, he was lucky to be able to whip Henry into shape. It was like homework and studying.

Henry strained heavily as he holds in his release, his balls tensing as Patrick continued to ravange his body—which he didn't do much to get him to stop. Patrick looked pleased and then suddenly pulled out of Henry, leaving the boy empty and hungry.

Rolling on the mattress and positioning Henry on his hands and knees before he pressed down on Henry's upper back, wanting him face down. Patrick was sure Henry needed a little fucking practice.

Henry groaned with slight annoyance, elongating his spine and raising his ass into the air—his face fluffed in a pillow.

Henry looked like a fucking slide of lemon cake—his favorite.

Patrick caresses Henry's ass cheek then spreading them with his thumb to see the puffy rim of Henry's stretch anus.

"Stop staring and fuck me." Henry grumbles and he presses his ass back.

Patrick hums and he positioned himself, pressing his tip to Henry's needy hole. He teased the already gaping entrance before sliding in with ease.

Henry tensed underneath him but he didn't care as he pressed his hips to Henry's ass and began to give Henry what he wanted, straight pounding.

He leaned over Henry's back, kissing and biting down Henry's spine. His arm comes around and his hand presses to the bare skin of Henry's chest—his finger rubbing over Henry's budding nipple.

Henry pressed his ass back, his breath ragged and his moans loud—although strained and muffled.

Patrick's nails dig into Henry's hips, leaving bruises that Henry would bitch him out later for. It's not like his dad didn't give him bruises all the time.

With an adjusted move of his hips, he pulls all the way out and begins to slowly slide back in and shallowly fuck him. Henry whines underneath him but he didn't doesn't react.

Patrick hums softly, enjoying the way Henry's walls engulfed his heated flesh—inroxicating. His thumb and pointer finger pinch Henry's nipple, turning and making Henry tremble and hiss.

"Good boy..." Patrick whispered, his hand on Henry's hip moving to rub the plump of Henry's rear end.

He sinks his teeth into the flesh on Henry's shoulder, making Henry yelp softly and grunt—Patrick was fucking addicted.

The overwhelming need to fuck the shit out of Henry lays on the edge of his mind, a thought that he desperately wanted to do but nothing was fun without thrill.

"Say my name, Henry." Patrick said.

Without any hesitation, Henry whimpered Patrick's name as Patrick abused Henry's one nipple. Patrick slowly began to speed up, enjoying the way his name spilled out rhythmicly with each thrust he gave.

"P-Patrick~ Mmm! Patrick!"

Patrick felt his gut pool a warm heat, groaning as the pleasure was getting a bit hard to control as his hips stuttered. Patrick let go of Henry's nipple, leaning back up so he came find a better angle for Henry.

With ease, he hits a sensitive area and Patrick was quick to abuse it. Henry wailed his name, tears soaking the pillow, and sweat gently coating the sheets.

"Ya' close, baby?" Patrick snickers softly as he didn't slow down this time.

"Mhm! Y-Yes, please! F-Fuck me, Patrick!"

Patrick only listens to the few main words as he is practically devoured by the sensation of Henry tightening around him. Henry came untouched, just how Patrick liked it.

He didn't bother to looked at the mess that stained Patrick's mattress, it was not like Patrick cared anyways.

Despite all of this, Patrick continued to fuck the shit out of Henry's organs, his tip carving into his rectum. With a few last strokes of raw skin on skin, Patrick pressed his skin flush to Henry's and let himself bust a load into Henry's quivering hole—painting the area of Henry's walls.

Henry sobbed, sniffing as he seemed a bit too weak to settle himself. Patrick liked Henry like that, overstimulated and crying.

Patrick, even as his high lingered in his head, caressed Henry's sweaty hair.

"You did such a good job, such a good slut." Patrick purred softly. "You were such a good boy and Daddy is proud of you..."

Henry's breath noticeablely hitches and Patrick pulls out of him, rolling Henry over. He laid down next to the blonde and snickered, sat up slightly so he could press his lips to Henry's.

He felt Henry's soft lips against his chapped ones. He slid tongue in forcefully and Henry moaned, cupping Patrick's cheek, which Patrick just continued to explore the male's mouth.

"You totally get an A for being so obedient..." Patrick whispered as he pulled back slightly.

"Hm..." Henry hummed.