Baby Eater

Smut + Fluff + Requested by Me

Patrick laid his back on his headboard while he was slightly undressed, Henry followed being just as naked, the two were wearing socks and boxers.

Henry sat on Patrick's lap, enjoying the position which wasn't out of the ordinary since Henry seemed to have a fondness for sitting on Patrick's lap ever since they were together. Patrick didn't mind whatsoever and actually though Henry was no big problem for him, there were no issues. Except for one.

Henry always wanted to be pleased instead of pleasing. Henry was not one for blow jobs, unless it was by someone else giving him a sloppy toppy, but him sucking off someone else was a whole different ball game. Patrick would always think that Henry was tripping at times, saying how it wasn't that bad and it can be enjoyable but Henry would always interrupt and gag at even thinking of himself sucking dick.

It was revolting, he would explain. Everytime Patrick heard those words, Patrick would just plan to make Henry get on his knees one day and blow him off.

"Henry..." Patrick whispered softly as he grinded his hips upward on Henry's ass. Henry blushed in response, leaning down to get their faces close together.

"What...?" Henry asked softly. In the privacy of Henry's room, Henry seemed to be way nicer and more soft.

"I want you to do something for me..." Patrick mumbled as he gripped Henry's, digging his nails in. "I want to see your pretty mouth around my cock..."

Henry's immediate reaction was a disgusted face. Henry backed up a bit in surprise and disgust, the thought of dick in his mouth made him want to throw up, but Patrick's pleasing face that was so alluring.

"I don't know how to suck dick..." Henry mumbled.

"I know... I'll show you how if you try." Patrick offered and Henry hesitated.

Henry didn't reply immediately as he felt Patrick's dick harden against his ass, his body ran warm as he felt it and he knew he had to stop being a pussy and try.

"Ok..." Henry mumbled before he got off of Patrick's lap and to the floor right at the edge of the bed on his knees.

Patrick followed back sitting on the edge of the bed and awaiting for Henry to be comfortablely situated. Henry settled between Patrick's manspread and looked up, making Patrick blush at how submissive Henry looked.

"Now... It's pretty easy but just suck and keep your teeth out of the way." Patrick said as he pulled his boxers down just enough so his hardened length would slip out and fling. "Make sure to use your tongue..."

Henry nodded before taking hold of the base, licking his chap lips, and opening his mouth to take in the tip. He ran his tongue over the slit and around the foreskin, sucking and doing as told by Patrick.

Patrick's hand rested on Henry's hair, tightening his grip on the strands tangled in his fingers when Henry would send bolts of pleasure through him. Patrick wanted more and pushed Henry's head down just a bit, giving a subtle movement to show he wanted more.

Henry grumbles and takes more into his mouth, feeling his mouth stretch to accommodate Patrick's shaft in his mouth. Henry sucked and kept his tongue in the way of his teeth for them not to scrap at Patrick's veins.

Patrick groaned, his head tilting back as he surrendered to the pleasure. He thrusted his hips up in a slow motion as he pushed Henry's head down, keeping his head still as he pushed his tip into Henry's tightening throat.

Henry gaged, tears building in his eyes from his reflex. He pushed his head up to no avail as Patrick kept him still.

"Keep going... God..." Patrick groaned, feeling Henry's warm mouth and resisting throat around his throbbing cock was pleasurable and desired. "Keep sucking... Don't be a pussy..."

Henry gagged and tried his best to continue sucking. He swirled his tongue and his teeth seemed to uncontrollably start to caress Patrick's veins, making Patrick jolt at times. His nails dug into Patrick's calfs as he wrenched on Patrick's length.

Patrick savored the sounds, the pain, the pleasure, feeling something for once. He grunted softly, looking down at Henry who struggled on his cock, burning his desire hotter. The sight was enough to make him cum without even touching himself.

"I'm close, baby... Just a little more..." Patrick muttered before his hips thrusted deep once or twice until he came deep down Henry's throat.

This is where he let go of Henry's head and Henry pulled back immediately, feeling squirts of cum splatter on his face. He had the taste of skin and salt plastered and stained on his tongue, making him feel disgusted.

"Good boy..." Patrick sighed softly as he looked down at Henry's face, messed with his cum as Henry panted.

Henry looked up at Patrick, making Patrick cup Henry's cheek and smear the white substance on his cheek.

"Holy shit... Never thought you'd look so good with cum on your face." Patrick snickered. "Especially mine..."

"Whatever..." Henry huffed, too tired to be mad and too embarrassed to argue. He secretly liked the dynamic of being somewhat submissive.

Patrick could read Henry's face and smirked wickedly. He looked over to the bedside table and pulled out a few napkins from the dresser drawer. He started to wipe off Henry's face, making Henry squeeze his eyes shut.

"You did so good for it being your first time..." Patrick whispered as he threw the soiled napkins into the small trashcan by Henry's bedside table.

"Eh... It felt weird..." Henry mumbled as he stood up and got into Patrick's lap instinctively.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Patrick whispered into Henry's ear.

Henry's didn't answer and clung to Patrick, making Patrick's back lay on the soft sheets. Patrick slid his hands down Henry's back before ending at his own boxers, sliding his flaccid length back into his underwear. Patrick held Henry just as tight as Henry just laid their on top of Patrick.

"Yeah..." Henry finally responded, his voice a bit raspy. He nuzzles his face in Patrick's neck.

Patrick sighed as he felt Henry's chest to his, their breath even as Patrick felt Henry's hot breath against his skin. Patrick just enjoyed himself as Henry was vulnerable, savoring the way Henry melted against him.

Patrick continued to praise and comfort Henry. Patrick may have seemed to not have a heart but Patrick seemed to have a soft spot for the blonde and Henry seemed to have a soft spot for the raven hair.