Chill

Fluff + short + Used with a random prompt generator

Two dudes, definitely not boyfriends, chilling in a small room. Both occupied on their phones, not talking, just enjoying the silence carried out by their actions. Though, this silence didn't last long when big mouth Patrick started to talk. "Henry?" "What?" "I'm tired." "Then go home." "I don't want to, I wanna sleep here." "Hell no." "Please?" Patrick bugged, Henry felt rage pick up in him as Patrick got on his nerves. "If I do, will you shut the hell up?" "Yes sir!"

Patrick said before standing up and sitting next to Henry, in response he grumbled. Patrick pulled his legs up to sit criss cross applesauce before getting back on his phone, Henry couldn't help but look over to Patrick's phone, watching him play.

...

Patrick yawned and Henry looked away from his phone to look at Patrick. "I'm tired now." "Didn't you...? Fine whatever, go get your blankets and sleep on the couch." "The couch!?" Patrick whispered a yell. "No. I'm sleeping in this bed." "Hockstetter. If you don't-" "No Bowers, I'm sleeping in this bed." "God damn it! No." "I am." Henry grumbled at Patrick's persistence to sleep in his bed with him.

He sighed, taking advice from his anger management classes and giving in. "Patrick." "Henry." "You can sleep in my bed, one thing though." Patrick hummed an answer. Henry leaned forward and pecked Patrick's lips. "That." Patrick smiled softly at him. "That was so sweet! You never kiss me first!" Henry blushed at this comment. Patrick moved up to the top of the bed and laid his head on one of the pillows, Henry moved beside him.

Patrick tossed and turned on the pillow, feeling uncomfortable. "Could you stop moving." Henry said, Patrick groaned. "Your pillow is uncomfortable." "Damn I'm sorry, not my fault-" "Your going to be my pillow." "Who?" Henry said as he sat up. Patrick smirked and sat up also and moved over to Henry's legs. Henry closed his legs as he blushed, Patrick opened them immediately and laid his head where his thigh was. Henry was about to go off on him before his body stopped him and he couldn't speak.

"Damn, you know, you got some thighs." Patrick commented. Henry sat still, he watched as Patrick got real comfortable on his thigh, moving around until his head was in the perfect position. "I um- oh." Henry said, not knowing what to say but blush helplessly. "Patrick." Henry said, Patrick moved his head and looks up. "Yeah baby?" "Kiss me." "Oh."

Patrick sat up and put his phone down. He put his hands to the sides of Henry and moved up to smooch him. Patrick gave a quick peck, Henry wasn't expecting a peck. He wanted a kiss, not a peck and he exactly said that. Patrick chuckled. He leans up again and interlocks their lips, Henry moves with Patrick and holds onto his shoulder. Henry pulls away and looks away, "now stop. That's all I wanted."

"Your so cute." "Shush." Patrick giggled again. "Stop laughing, it's not funny." Henry said, offended. "Oh please, what? What's not funny?" Patrick asked him, still looking at him. Henry blushed and looked away, he crossed his arms and slightly closed his legs.

"My affection." Henry mumbles. Patrick went still as he heard those words, "you really love me?" Henry flinched at that question and turned his head to face Patrick. He sighed as he didn't like sharing his feelings. "Yes dumbass. I do like you."

Patrick huffed sweetly and pecked his cheek. "I love you too." He laid back down and got.on his phone, Henry blushed and uncrossed his arms. He set his hand down and placed it on top of Patrick's hair, he then started to curl and shuffle his hands in it. Patrick showed interest by humming lightly. Henry felt a smile creep onto his face, he was happy.

"I like you Patrick." Henry blurted out, turning his eyes to Patrick's phone. Patrick moved his head away from his phone and tilted his head back; averting his eyes from his phone and to Henry's.

"I love you too Henry. Your quite lovey dovey today." Patrick answered and commented. "Shut up." Henry said and gripped on his hair, Patrick hummed and looked back at his phone.