Touch Starved (1)

Lemon + requested by Me

Henry sat at the Quarry next to Patrick. Patrick was only there to comfort Henry and Henry knew this but it still felt like Patrick cared. Henry felt something when he is with Patrick, it was something that bubbles his stomach and made him want to be touched by him in places only a Faggot would want. Henry would never admit to being gay but these feelings showed how much of a fag he really is, and right know was the only way he would be able to tell Patrick how ue feels around him. It was so hard to keep back these feeling from sprouting out of him but finally he will have what he wants and needs.

"Patrick." Henry said. Patrick looked over to him, "Yeah?" He said back. Henry looked over to Patrick and met eyes.

"I feel something when I'm around you. It sounds stupid but the feelings that I have around you cant be held in anymore." Henry said lowly. Patrick looked away and sat calm, "What do you want me to do about?" He said. Henry looked away and blushed lightly.

"I want you to touch me." Henry said. Patrick looked surprised and looked at Henry before calming his face. "Touch you?" Patrick teased pretending not to know. Henry blushed a bit harder.

"Yes! Please..." Henry yelled lightly getting impatient. Patrick smiled. "Come here, on my lap." He said. Henry quickly moved himself so he was facing Patrick on his lap, Patrick softly smiled before putting his hands on Henry's thighs. Henry's leg twitch as the sudden feeling of warm hands on him. Patrick then put his hands on Henry's waist and moved his head to Henry's neck as he started to kiss on it. Henry let out a sigh an a groan, Patrick then moved his hand from his waist and moved them up and under Henry's shirt.

"Mmh...~" Henry moaned and pulled himself closer to Patrick. Patrick started to run cycles on Henry's sides as he started to create hickeys, Henry pulled himself fully up against Patrick's chest and held the back of his shirt. Patrick then pulled off his neck before moving his hands up higher and placed his finger on Henry's perked nipples. Henry sighed softly as he started to get a raging boner in his boxers that made a dent in his pants, Patrick noticed this and started to swirl his fingers around the nipple, tapping, flicking, pinching, and rubbing.

"Ah~ Please...~" Henry moaned as his body started to twitch and his breathing picked up. Patrick smiled at this side of Henry and pulled Henry's shirt up, Henry obeyed and pulled his arms up to let him take it off. Patrick set aside the shirt and started to kiss Henry's chest, licking and sucking on Henry's nipples as they turn pinky red. Henry panted and huffed at the feeling was all too great and felt like his whole body had been filled with sugar, Patrick lightly bit down onto the pink nipples and gave hickeys on his chest. Henry whined as his dick painfully twitched in his skinny jeans, Patrick caught onto this and started to unbuckle Henry's pants. He pulled them down to his knees to show his red and white boxers that had an indent of the boner, Patrick snickered.

"W-whats so funny." Henry said out of breath, Patrick shook his head. "Nothing, you just look so perfect." He said, Henry hummed a moan as praise got him to his least. Patrick smiled and started to rub the boner that leaked precum and dampened Henry's underwear.

"Ha- ha...~" Henry panted as he looked down at Patrick's movements, Patrick grinned his hand harder onto Henry's clothed boner. Henry moaned lightly and held onto Patrick's shirt, Patrick then pulled Henry's boxers down until his boner flung out and hit his own tummy. Henry started to breath in and out trying to calm his low high down, Patrick then shimmied down his pants and boxers until his penis was out. It was slightly hard but it wasn't as hard as Henry's, Patrick looked at Henry.

"Are you sure your not going to freak out. You seem really sensitive." Patrick asked, Henry nodded quickly not caring. Yeah he was sensitive but he wanted this... He needed this. Patrick looked back down at their penises and held Henry's and his with one hand before pushing them together, the tips touched together. Henry's precum mixed onto Patrick's tip.

Henry jolted as the sudden feeling, Henry pulled his arms away and started to watch the man to his work. Patrick then rubbed the tips together and mixed there precum together as Patrick's leaked out some, Henry moaned greatly and flinched forward making him grind his penis up. As he grinded his penis up Patrick's tip lined down his shaft making Patrick groan lightly and Henry's moan. Patrick then held both of the shafts close.

"Henry, your going to thrust forward, ok?" Patrick instructed. Henry nodded and moved his waist forward as his penis rubbed the others, he moaned and pushed again and again.

"Fuck, Henry. Keep going you got this, your doing amazing." Patrick praise as he moaned. Henry held onto Patrick's shoulders and moaned as he sped up, "Touch me Patrick, please touch me~!" Henry moaned as he begged, Patrick used his other hand to touch up Henry's thighs, sides, and his neck. Henry looked at Patrick with lightly closed eyes with tears that fell, the pleasure he got from just Patrick touching him was too much. Henry pulled himself in and kissed Patrick, Patrick kissed back. It was sloppy as Henry's pace started to crack from his legs twitching but finally, Henry felt it build up in his tip before letting out ribbons of cum with a whimpering moan. Henry pulled away and panted hard, Henry's cum was all over Patrick's hand and his shirt.

"Ha- ha~" He slurred, Patrick looked down at his penis as it was still hard. It twitched as the close high he would have felt cooled, Henry felt his high slowly cool before feeling the twitches of the other. Henry looked down and saw that Patrick was still hard as a brick, he then started to move. His legs ached as he thrusted forward with a whimper, Patrick lowly moaned as he grinded up. Henry then picked up the pace as he put his hands on Patrick's shoulders, Patrick then hardly thrusted up before letting the semen shoot out and onto Henry's shirt and his hand. Both of the boys sperm mixed together making a sticky mess.

"God, Henry~ You're going to kill me when you realize what we just did." Patrick said. Henry shrugged and pushed his lips to Patrick's, kissing him then pulling away. Patrick then removed his hand and started to lick up the semen, Henry looked in disgust. Patrick looked up at him.

"Want some?" Patrick asked, Henry shrugged and opened his mouth. Patrick put some in his mouth, Henry made a weird face. He didn't hate it nor did he love it. Henry pulled Patrick into a hug, Patricks hugged back and smiled.