Fluff For The Soul

Ugh... Fluff. Eat up my fluff maggots (btw, sorry to my smut maggots, no fucking today D:)

Thank you to:

(Not Beta Read and also short

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Not Beta Read and also short... Sorry :,7)

All that was leading up to the point? He couldn't go back, not when Patrick was between his clothed legs and harder than stone. Henry was infact aroused and if he were to take off his pants and boxers, his panties would be soaked, but Patrick didn't know that. He didn't want Patrick to know.

Patrick's tongue was all in his mouth, exploring every crevice. With that, Henry could think about his next moves. Patrick had already tried to take his shirt off, which he had his binder on and he didn't want Patrick knowing. Patrick had eased off when Henry told him to not take off his shirt, which Henry was grateful.

Patrick's mouth pressed harder to Henry's, which Henry pushed in, his eyes closing from their narrow slit.

Patrick was half naked, his shirt was off and his pants were in unbuttoned with a bulge pressed to his boxers. Henry wished he had a dick, to feel what it was like, to be seen as a guy. It was amusing as to how what was in your pants told someone what gender you were.

However, as Henry had begun to slowly melt into desire, Patrick's hands slid down the covered plain of his chest and to his waistline. Henry leaned into Patrick's touch, his tongue swirling around Patrick's as Patrick was unresistible.

Patrick's hands begin to unbuckle and unbuttoned, his hand descending past his boxer. A slight pause had filled the room when Patrick had stopped moving his tongue, pulled back from the kiss. He had found the band to his panties and before Henry could act, Patrick's fingers curl around and dip in just to be met with smooth plain.

Patrick's eyes widen and he immediately looks at Henry. Henry's breath hitched in fear and guilt, he pulls back a bit, Patrick's hand slipping out a bit.

"Shit, I-I..." Henry stammered, drooping his head and turning away to hide the tears. He probably looked sod weak.

"Henry..." Patrick mumbled, but Henry wouldn't let him speak, afraid of what Patrick would think of him now.

"N-No, I'm sorry." Henry said, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "You can go... You can leave. I-I know you're gay and-"

"Henry Bowers." Patrick said, his voice stern and bold as he set the room quiet. "Let me talk, damnit."

Henry finally looked into Patrick's eyes, he saw the mixture of shock and maybe acceptance. He fiddled with his own fingers.

"Look, I'm bisexual, not gay. Firstly, do you really think I care if you were a girl?" Patrick asked as a rhetorical question. "The answer should be no. I'm not dating you to fuck you, or because of your gender, but because of you."

Henry's eyes just widened, he felt his cheeks flush and he felt new tears from in his reddening eyes. "S-So you're not disgusting?"

"Yeah, I'm totally disgusted." Patrick said.

"..."

"Obviously fucking not, Henry." Patrick laughed, leaning in and pressing a kiss on Henry's cheek.

Henry's softly chuckled and reciprocated the kiss by pecking Patrick on the lips. Patrick's hand came up to wipe away his tears, just making Henry give a rare soft smile.

"We don't have to continue." Patrick whispered as he began to do what he does best—cling.

Patrick's arms wrap around Henry's torso, pulled their hips to press together despite Patrick being hard. Patrick hummed softly as he nuzzles his face in Henry's neck—Henry had no choice but to slump and endure. Henry kept the question unanswered, he hasn't decided whether he should have sex or not.

HenPat/PatHen Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें