A Sensitive Solo

Smut + Requested by me

A cold feeling of air hit his back. It was a cold night and he was feeling a certain mood, usually he only feels like this when he is around his friend Patrick. In this case, Henry knew exactly what his body wanted to do and his mind ran into lewd thoughts about him and his other's relationship. Henry couldn't help it and his body didn't help to stop, it was like it complied to the thoughts and only reacted in a way that seemed nasty to him, even though it was human nature for his to arise a boner.

Henry looked down in his pants with a light blush to find a larger bulge than the one he already had showing through his skinny jeans, he slowly crept his hand to the bulge and let his palm caress it before having his fingers unbutton then unzip his pants. He slowly glided his pants off his legs to show his milky pale legs and his red briefs, he laid the pants on the floor to the side of his bed before laying back on his cold bed and spreading his legs. He moved his finger to his inner thigh and crept them along side, imagining it had been Patrick touching him.

Henry found this action to be pleasing and made his body shiver from his wet thoughts. Henry then moved his fingers to the waist line of his underwear and started to pull them off, setting them aside also. His member flicked up immediately, his circumcised penis was perked. Henry sat up slightly, he was not a fan of masterbation as it made him feel dirty but hell, he didn't care as long as it got the job done. Henry takes his finger and taps the tip, his penis twitched in delight at the feeling.

Not to mention, Henry has always been sensitive to sensual and sexual touch. I mean, he did look like a guy that would fuck random ass, ugly ass girls in the bathroom. Henry usually feels most sensitive when Patrick happens to put his arm on Henry's shoulder or when he accidentally would touch an 'area'.

Henry closed his eyes again and daydreamed about Patrick as his hands, Henry took his hand to his mouth and licked it before putting his full hand on his member. Henry then started to really imaginate, he shifted his hand up from the tip to the bottom where is balls were. Henry whimpered in desperation, already hooked on the feeling. He continued by doing the action again and again, he gave in to his needy ideas and in doing so, he was getting an amazing pleasurable feeling.

Henry felt the sensation slowly stop attracting him so much pleasure, Henry stops what he's doing and opens his eyes. Thinking of Patrick as his hand wasn't easy and didn't really do anything anymore, Henry sighed as he started to think on what he should think of. After a bit, Henry had got it. He put his hand back on his cock; closing his eyes. He dreamt of Patrick acually there with him, he proceeded to touch along the vines and lines of his penis with the tip of his nails. He then thought of Patrick taking the tip of his penis and sliding it from the bottom of Henry's shaft to the top, Henry shakingly sighed; left with a shiver. Henry moved his hand to finally wake his junk, he moved his hand the same way he thought of Patrick sliding his tip from the top to the bottom of his shaft.

Henry's legs twitched and his body started to tremble as he longed for a good orgasm. He sped his hand up as his nasty thoughts continued, Henry whimpered and moaned quietly; kicking his breathing up.

Finally; Henry's back arched up and slightly off the bed. Cum squirted out of his tip in a thick matter, it sprung up slightly and landed down back on the tip of his penis. Henry let out breathy moans as he tried to calm his high down; using a little more fisting and jerking at his poor genital. Henry laid back fully and took in the embrace of his body heating up and then cooling down.