Walk of Shame

Magsimula sa umpisa

— 10:00 am —

It was time to leave after our wonderful morning together. I had work to do and so had she. I still had her shirt on and she had borrowed me some sweats as well. I had picked up my things and Alexei and Dimitri had a car ready for me. "I wish you didn't have to leave" Scarlett had my hands on hers. "I know I'm wonderful" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and humorously said "Don't ruin the moment". We both laughed and stayed silent for a few seconds. I took a few steps closer to her and kissed her slowly in the lips. "Mhmm" she smiled. "I had a great time too, and I wish I didn't have to leave either" I said to her and continued "Text or call soon, the next date is on me". She bit her lip and agreed. "Alright" I said back. She pulled me towards her and kissed me again, this time more sensually. Her hands running all over my body, giving me goosebumps. Her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. I slightly moaned. "детка..." I tried to say, but I didn't want to stop either. "детка, I gotta go...". To that, she stopped the kiss, but not before giving me one last peck on the lips. "Okay..." she said out of breath. I took a few steps back and just like that I said my goodbyes and parted. I just heard her close her door.

I am fucking happy. I don't remember when was the last time I felt just happy. She makes me happy. I like that. Once I got downstairs Dimitri and Alexei smirked when they saw me. "Похоже, вам было весело, босс. (Looks like you had fun, boss)" Dimitri teased and pointed at my hickeys. I blushed a little bit, I totally forgot about those. "Вау, она краснеет. Это что-то новое. (Wow, she's blushing. That's new)" Alexei followed. "Да заткнитесь вы оба. (Shut up, both of you)" I said jokingly. We drove back to my place.

As soon as I entered my flat Ekaterina said "Так, так, так, смотрите-ка, кто решил снова появиться и в трениках! По крайней мере, если ты делаешь свою прогулку со стыдом, делай это правильно, не в поту. (Well, well, well, look who decided to show up again, and wearing sweats! Ha, at least if you're doing your walk of shame do it properly, not in sweats)". I guess the teasing won't stop today. I just went inside and said "И тебе доброе утро, милая. (Good morning to you too, honey)". I went to the kitchen for some water. Ekaterina approached and pulled my shirt a bit "Черт, вы ребята действительно прошли весь путь. (Shit, you guys really went all the way in)". "Они что, настолько очевидны? (Are they that obvious?)" I asked. "Ты видел себя в зеркале? (Have you seen yourself in the mirror?)" she asked back almost laughing at my question. Honestly, no I haven't checked. But they can't be that obvious, can they? I went to the closest mirror that was on the lounge and yep, I take it back, they can be that obvious.

Oups

Oups... I think I'll have to wear a lot of makeup for the next photo shoot this afternoon. I am supposed to work with Bottega Veneta later today and I'll be traveling in 2 days to L.A for a couple of photo shoots for Max Mara. With everything that happened, I forgot to tell Scarlett that I'll be leaving for a few weeks. I'll try to talk to her tonight and let her know.