Chapter 50 Explosive Festival

Start from the beginning

"Sign it Toshinori, and let me remind you that this is not a negotiation." Tsukauchi put the pen on his chest slamming it as it fell on the floor.

Toshinori looked at the two of them and thought that they were the ones who didn't notice what was happening. This must be Izuku's plan to keep him here. He must have tailed his wife before she leaves the house, barged in, and killed all of the guards who were guarding his home, then he threatens and manipulated his daughter into not taking the only cure that could save her. And he called the authorities and set the trap with Izuku out of the premises and his family taking the hit and making it look like he's the bad guy.

He gripped both of his hands in anger till it was blue knowing that his colleague had been manipulated by Izuku to pin the blame on him and his family.

"This must be Izuku's plan..." Toshinori mumbled.

Both Tsukauchi and the detective looked at Toshinori not hearing what he's just said.

"This has to be Izuku's plan!! He's trying to set me up!!  Don't you see what's going on? He's trying to keep me here while he's plotting his next step to destroy the city and everyone else. He's manipulating you all like puppets. That's why he's leaving the moment you all arrive. Because he still had other things to do plotting his evil plan. I meant look at the guards outside, he's killing them while trying to frame me for it and-" he mumbles out loud spouting his theory over and over until he's being cut off by Tsukauchi who's already on his last wits.

"ENOUGH!!" he shouts out loud towards Toshinori silencing him as he looked the former hero with anger in his mind.

"First of all, the guards were all fine with no permanent injury on their bodies. They were all being knocked out cold when he sneaks in. Second, our sudden visit to this place is because the guard failed to check in on this place and we arrived at the place and found out about your current predicament now."

"And lastly, you kept trying to blame Izuku for what's happening to you right now. But let me ask you something, did he suggest that you told your daughter to steal the quirk-erasing bullet? Did he plant a gun into the house for you to take? Did he kidnap all three of you and put the blame on him? No!! Everything that's happened now is your fault and nothing more!!! For once in your life, try to admit your mistake and be a man about it!!" Tsukauchi yells out loud in a louder tone than Toshinori did before and it silences him in the spot. He shakes his hand while sitting as he was left with no other options. He grits his teeth and grabs the pen under the floor and clicks it.

Flashback End

Ever since the night Izuku showed himself in his cabin and pointed a gun at him, he was quickly apprehended by the police and he was being restrained. His current home is also being moved to a different location and no longer is he allowed to have any visitation at any time during his imprisonment.

His wife is also being moved to a new different location and the gun that contained the quirk-erasing bullet is being confiscated by the police. Her visitation is also being denied and she's in total isolation just like his predicament.

He grunts in his chair while thinking of what happened to him. He felt powerless. While he was sitting in there, Izuku could be plotting his plan with his family. Maybe he'll attack UA while he was here, or perhaps come after Izumi, or destroy the city while holding the civilians hostage, there's no telling what he could do.

He needs to stop him no matter what. He has to go back to the city and find Izuku and stop him.

He walked towards the back of the house and found a stack of wood where he kept his axe to chop the wood and found a stick made out of wood. It's almost the size of a baseball bat. He examines the stick and hoping and praying that his plan will work.