~ Chapter - 24 ~ {E}

It was the last O.W.L.S exam in June, and everyone in Ministry on Marvolo & Azalea's side, in Hogwarts and their Death Eaters, Emeralds, Knights, and lower circle members were anxious because they got inside information from the Spy on Albus' side that Albus is going to attack Hogwarts on this day.

Marvolo, Azalea, Sirius, and Lucius, with the help of Hogwarts Staff, conducted year-end exams for 1-4 years & Sixth years were sent home. In contrast, N.E.W.T.S & O.W.L.S students are the only people now inside the School. At the same time, Aurors occupied the whole School and people of Azalea and Marvolo as they wanted to contain, damage, and bloodshed to the minimum on the advice of Azalea.

Every day leading up to this one was spent training in every spare moment. New Spells and potions were brewed and stockpiled. Charms and wards were created with the help of runes and Arthimancy to contain the creatures that still sided with Albus, and the Aurors even pitched in to train the more advanced students in combats. The Aurors did their best to train them despite everything being rushed, but it was the best that could be done.

Marvolo and Azalea stood in the Astronomy tower looking out from the parapet, their faces stony and their mouths set in a grim line. Under them on the ground were their family members, loved ones, their alliances, the Professors of Hogwarts, Seventh and fifth years who are the group of Azalea's inner Emeralds, and half of the Ministry officials and Aurors who are willing to fight for the betterment of the World while the other half are at the Ministry to protect from Albus invasion to be on the safe side.

Marvolo and Azalea spend several minutes contemplating the upcoming battle and how she, her mate, and everyone else will fare. They trained their eyes on the horizon and the grounds of Hogwarts, eyes searching carefully for the signs of Albus and his followers.

"Let's get this over with, Cariad. Shall we?" Marvolo asked, and Azalea nodded and turned towards the stairs to move down when Marvolo grasped her wrist and pulled her to himself in a searing kiss. One hand snaked in his hair and held on tightly while the other encircled his waist and pulled him close, and he mirrored her actions. He poured every feeling he had ever felt for her into the kiss.

"Everything will be Okay, Marvolo. I promise," Azalea whispered against her lips, and he bent down to peck her lips. "I know, but be careful; I am not ready to lose you yet," Marvolo said, and she pecked his lips this time with a smile.

"Let's go," He said, and both of them met Sirius at the bottom of the stairs along with Bellatrix and Lucius.

Moments after they took the position on the front lines of the castle steps, a sea of water-blue cloaks appeared on the walkway of Hogsmeade. It amused Azalea that Albus and his so-called order of Phoenix couldn't apparate into the castle and were forced to trudge the pathway like vermins they are. Azalea and Marvolo spotted Albus heading the procession in dark orange robes looking like a clown, which made Azalea snort in mirth.

Liliac, Molly, and Ginny are coming at you. Marvolo informed, and Azalea turned in time by raising the shield charm, which was good instinct for her as both mother and daughter were ready cutting charm on their lips.

"Potter," Molly spat with anger, hate, and disgust while Azalea merely dodged the spells like elusive water all the time, which made both madder and insane while Azalea smirked.

"My Lord, please ask Our Lady to be careful they are dangerous," Lucius called out amidst the chaos, while Marvolo did not even bat an eye at how his mate was playing with the blood traitors.

"Let her have some of her fun, Lucius. Trust your Queen; she knows how to protect herself," Marvolo replied, dancing around the spells fluidly like fire.