~ Chapter - 21 ~ {E}

Azalea walked inside in thigh shorts with an oversized boyfriend t-shirt with mud covering her knees as she was gardening in the back at Black Manor. She was pleased as she was going out with Marvolo again today. As it had been a week since she had seen him last time in person as he was pretty busy along with her father, Uncles, and other Elite members in Wizengamot going through the laws that were passed in the last two decades reviewing, rewriting, and declining the rules which are harmful to the World or has no meaning and only was a benefit for single persona.

It has been a week since the Wizengamot session, and she learned that Arthur had disowned Ginerva and Molly while Charlie did the same with Prewett House. She felt gleeful now that she doesn't need to see the Slut face around Hogwarts anymore, but that doesn't mean she won't do something with her. She has a plan for those two, whether they are a part of Hogwarts or not, and as for the mudblood Granger, she has a perfect method to teach her a lesson when suddenly she had a brain wave and ran to floo to contact the Twins and Susan.

"Guys, can you stop here for a moment? I want to talk with you about something?" She called out, and they answered they would be there in a minute.

"Azalea, you wanted to see us?" Susan asked, and she nodded and gestured for them to take the seats.

"What is you want to talk about?" One of the Twins asked, and Azalea smirked before smirking.

"I have a plan for the Mudblood Granger, and I need your help," Azalea said, and the three of them looked gleeful as they knew whatever Azalea had planned would be fun.

"What do you want us to do?" Susan asked. "Susan, I want you to find the family members closer and distant through magical and muggle blood and erase the identity of Hermione Granger from their minds and lives completely, including her parents, while placing one of the teenage girls from the Orphanage through blood adoption and replace Granger with that girl completely, and it should be done before Granger comes back to Hogwarts after Holidays," Azalea said, and they looked wide-eyed at her.

"You want to wipe her identity completely," They made a statement, and Azalea looked at the garden in thought.

"Yes, I want to completely wipe her existence from Muggle and Magical World because she tried to erase my identity by siding with Albus, betraying me, and stealing my money, so it is fitting," Azalea said. They kept silent, knowing it was true.

"What do you want us to do?" The twins asked, and she looked at them before answering, "I want you people to start making her paranoid, start rumors of her sultriness, and staboging her studies that she will fail her OWLS this year," Azalea ordered them, and she could see them grinning like Cheshire cat.

"We will have fun doing that," the Twins gave a twin reply, and later, they discussed a few more topics and departed to their homes.

******

Azalea was laughing hard as she could see the pouts and listening to the grumblings of her family when she said she was taking every one of them to Muggle world and they could not use magic for the day.

She and Marvolo decided it is needed for their family to understand the workings of the Muggle world at least for a day. Azalea looked up from her position on the couch when she saw Marvolo coming down from his room in casual Muggle clothes, looking handsome as ever, making her blush under his intense gaze.

"Love," Marvolo called, bent down, and pecked her lips as a greeting. "Marvolo," Azalea said and kissed his cheek.

"Is everyone still grumbling about dressing in muggle clothes and going into the muggle world?" Marvolo asked, amusement shining in his eyes. "Yeah, I made them understand, and they will be here in a few minutes," Azalea informed, and Marvolo nodded.