~ Chapter - 5 ~ {E}

Azalea woke up and got fresh as she had important work to do: to have a serious discussion with the vermins known as the Dursleys living in this house which was a wedding gift from her mother, Lily, to her sister Petunia. Still, all these years, they pretended as if they were doing a massive favor to her by giving them a roof to live in and a single meal per day as if it had done many blessings on her, Azalea went through her wardrobe, removing her old casts off and anything that belongs to Dursleys and her old life including her old trunk, books and anything else she found, tracking and warding along with compulsion spells on them. She knew whose work it was; she didn't have enough energy yesterday night when she returned from Diagon Alley after her father apparated back to Grimmauld place not to raise suspicions in other people's minds about them...

She got ready wearing skinny black jeans paired with a yellow sleeveless top with skin color long cardigan with loose hair, and ankle boots looking hot and beautiful; she strapped her wand holsters to her thigh and right arm, activating invisibility charm so that they would not have an idea when they cross their line mainly Vernon as she knows how short-tempered he is, she came down the steps skipping only to miss a foot when she heard the shrill scream of Petunia who dropped the milk bottle down in shock and surprise of seeing her...

"How the hell did you enter inside when I locked the door, you Freak?" Petunia screamed while Azalea closed her ears before shaking her head in pity and looked up straight into Petunia's eyes with such an intensity of hatred and anger that made Petunia take a step back as she saw Azalea's eyes glow with magic for a moment lit up in flames "Petunia, I know you don't want to wake up neighbors or let them know who I am or what I'm, so close the door and I will have a discussion with you," Azalea said with a commanding voice leaving no room for argument and Petunia sensed the underlying threat, so she closed the door silently and followed Azalea who walked inside the kitchen where Vernon & Dudley were silent all the time watching g everything with shock and surprise while fear was starting to form in their hearts...

"You Freak, how dare you to enter my house and malign it; this time, I will break your freakishness out of you before I let you stay at my home," Vernon said, trying to grab her hand and break it. Still, Azalea sidestepped it, making him fall face first, breaking his nose. "Stop right there, Vernon. If not, you will face hell in my hands starting right now, this moment, I promise; I've had enough of you people; you will be dead next moment if you don't mind what I'm telling you," Azalea warned him, marking Vernon even angrier. In contrast, Dudley started to shake in fear at his place while Petunia backed away from Azalea as she could see a glimpse of her sister Lily in her...

"How dare you to speak with me in that way freak, I will kill you tonight and will burry you, we will get rid of you for once and forever and you ungrateful bitch, we gave you a roof over your head as a shelter, fed you and clothed you yet you turn out to be ungrateful," Vernon hollered which finally snapped thin thread of patience she had " Shut up Vernon Dursley, if not I will close that mouth of yours for forever, what did you say you fed me, gave shelter and clothed me, what the hell do you think of yourself and your family, this house belongs to me Vernon, you and your family are just tenants do you get it, my mother with mercy gave as a wedding gift to your wife and as for food and clothes, giving hand me downs that to which is of your fat pig of a son and giving scrapes or leftover food once per a day isn't called looking after," Azalea hissed and her magic snapped at Vernon and Petunia making their skin burn raw red while Dudley felt his left arm break into pieces which made them cry out in pain...

"You can't do your freakishness out of that school for freaks. I will write to the headmaster about this girl; he will again make you submit to us like he does whenever he wants to. He and we enjoy seeing you submissive," Vernon said, raw pain evident in his voice even after going through I,t sealing his fate in Azalea's hand while her blood boiled because Vernon confirmed that Albus was behind this.