~ Chapter - 16 ~ {E}

"My Lord, We. Are. In. The. Middle. Of. Several. Wolf. Packs," Greyback announced, pronouncing each syllable, giving stress while Azalea was playing with a wolf cub who ran towards her. At the same time, Marvolo, Severus, Sirius, Lucius, and Lestrange Twins stood there with shock coursing through their bodies.

"Azalea," Sirius called out slowly. She looked up at them before setting the cub down, which ran towards its mother while her other friends scattered around the packs looking relaxed and comfortable, which made her smile as it has been a long road of full two years for each one of them to trust her and her group.

"Yes, Father," Azalea asked, using her pureblood mask firmly in place, and Sirius closed his mouth, not knowing what to ask and where to ask, while Greyback didn't have those qualms. "What are all the packs of Britain doing here besides mine or my neighboring pack, if I am not wrong?" He questioned, and she glared at him sternly, making them remember the time when Dark Lord was insane, and he used to glare at them when they did or asked something they were not concerned about.

"First of all, Alpha Greyback, I am not your pack, nor do we know each other on a high level of a comfort zone, so address me properly as once should for a Pureblood Heiress and Soon be Lady and as for Wolf Packs of Britain, they live here, and it is their home where they are co-existing peacefully and safely away from manipulations of Dumbledore and fear of being dragged into war from the dark side just because they are dark creatures," Azalea replied sternly. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes as this was a new side of her.

"I am sorry, Heiress Potter, but for a year now, every one of my pack scouts and my neighboring pack scouts was trying to locate other packs to pursue them to join us, so I was just shocked seeing most of them co-living peacefully, and due to other Alpha Wolves, my Wolf is internally agitated," Greyback said. Azalea just gave a stern glare to him.

"Make your inner Wolf calm with the nature around us. The Wolves living here just wanted a normal life like us and did not want a war and needed just sanctuary, which I have given them, so don't even think of pulling them into this war," Azalea warned, and the last part was directed at Marvolo. He glared at her, which was royally ignored.

"Father, I hope you got the answer to why I wanted a few Manors with renovations suitable to the lenders; they are the Wolves Packs I was giving refugees, while three other Manors are also filled with minor packs according to their sizes," Azalea said, and Sirius looked at her with surprise. Still, pride was shining in his eyes for her.

"If it is for them, why are they paying us for their living?" Sirius questioned, which was on everyone's minds.

"The packs don't live here for free, Father. Many professionals work under self-employment, creating potions, charms for daily use, wards, rune stones, and jewelry, and writing books on Creatures. A few of them are chefs at the Restaurants we own in the muggle world, Lecturers at Muggle universities, Teachers at primary schools, caretakers of Magical Orphanages and Magical Healers, as well as Muggle Doctors across France, Paris, Greece, and India, and a few of them in the Orphanage and Hospital I own, few work for Goblins as well. At the same time, the females and a few males stay back at the Manors to ensure everyone has everything for their comfort, which is giving them money, and from that, they are paying us," Azalea answered, and everyone looked at her with an open mouth.

"If you need any help, just ask us," was the answer she received from Marvolo and Greyback; Lucius and Lestranges agreed on wh, file Sirius just hugged her, unable to speak at the moment, and just then, two Wolves approached her.

"Lady Persephone, how may we help you? We thought that you and others would be visiting us next week as per our plan," One of them said, and Azalea shook her head with a severe but warm smile.