~ Chapter - 13 ~ {E}

Azalea was walking down the path of dungeons while her magic was trying to last out, and she was having a tough time controlling it. She needs to let her anger fade, and the only way she finds an outlet for that is by dueling on dummies as they are excused from their classes for the rest of the week, but her mind is still on the events that have transpired from morning to the current time. She is having a hard time getting them out of her mind & heart, she still remembers how good her morning had started, but it turned worst.

In Morning :

Azalea woke up in the morning when she felt the locket around her neck vibrating with a blue glow and knew that Marvolo was calling her and she smiled and made herself presentable before answering the call and was waiting for his call. It became a ritual for them to wish each first in the morning.

"Good morning Lilith," Marvolo said to Azalea could see him in the garden with different documents in front of him. She shook her head, knowing he was again busy with paperwork that needed his attention. "Good Morning, Marvolo; I did not think you would contact me this early in the morning, as we talked to each other last night," Azalea said. Marvolo smiled, seeing how sleepy she looked, and he could see that she still wanted to sleep.

"Well, I called you this early as I will be busy for the next few days as I am going out of Britain for some work, and I may not be able to contact you or anyone else today; Lucius will be there along with the Board of Governors to announce the changes in Curriculum that will be taking place from next week," Marvolo said. Azalea frowned at the first part but nodded in acceptance at the last detail.

"Okay, I will inform Draco about it, but if you don't mind me asking, where are you going?" Azalea asked, and Marvolo shook his head "Azalea, as I said, we are equals in this relationship, which means you can demand me anything, and as for where I am going, I am going to France to meet Lord Delacour to speak about an alliance with both countries which are very delicate at the moment because of Albus," Marvolo said with an angry frown on his face, and Azalea smiled at that.

"So, you are going to meet Oncle Monsieur & Tante Apolline," Azalea said. Marvolo looked at her in surprise because of the familiarity with which Azalea addressed the Delacour family. "Do you know them?" Marvolo asked, and Azalea nodded her head and explained how after the final task in the tournament, Fleur & Viktor had helped her, which led her to know the truth and how in summer, she met with Delacour family and spent time with them and how she came to see that they are family through a marriage in the 1900s between Black and Delacour families. Marvolo smiled at a happy smile on her lips.

"Marvolo, tell them who you are to me after you complete business. They will be pleased to know you in person and tell Fleur & Gabrielle that I sent my good wishes to them," Azalea said. "I will, Azalea; now you have to get fresh as classes will start soon; see you in a few days; bye," Marvolo said, and Azalea nodded with a smile. "Bye," Azalea said and got up, completed her physical exercises after meditating for twenty minutes by tightening her mental shields, had a bath, and came down and could see half of the Slytherin house was already awake and were doing their work in the standard room as classes will start after breakfast. She saw Draco in a corner with his friends, so she walked towards him and greeted him with a kiss on his cheek as a sister, which had become quite a ritual for both of them.

"Good morning, Dragon," Azalea said, and Draco turned towards her and smiled, kissing her on the cheek as well. "Good Morning, Lyra; I hope you had a peaceful sleep in the snake pit?" Draco questioned her, and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I had, and I wanted to tell you that today Uncle Luc will be here along with other board governors, so we have to head to the great hall early," Azalea said and looked confused along with the others.