~ Chapter - 15 ~ {E}

Have a Date With Me..... was the thing the note read, and Azalea swore before replying Marvolo looked up from the file he was working on only to frown and pout as Azalea's note was quite sarcastic, filled with sass in a single line.

NO. Isn't Deputy Headmaster Busy...

Marvolo was annoyed reading the reply he received from his mate, who was being quite sarcastic with him. After the talk he had with Lord Black, she was behaving the same with her father as well, and he shook his head, knowing she was still both angry with them, and he thought this date would help to rectify that and would have a discussion with her. Still, he got the opposite of it here, which made him smile and annoy him simultaneously.

NO. I am Not Busy To Have A Date With the Beauty I Have Won As My Mate... He replied and smirked, waiting with anticipation as to when he will receive a reply from her. He received a response, and annoyance was evident on his face to her answer.

You Haven't Won Me Yet, My Lord, Have My Heart & Acceptance. You Have To Prove, You Are Something To Me, That No Else Was... He will deny that he has pouted after reading it as he was a Dark Lord feared by all. He decides to go and meet her, as Severus informs him that Azalea has told him who he is and what he is to Azalea to Draco. He could visit the snake pit whenever he wanted, so he tidied up his work as soon as possible, and it was past midnight. Still, he did not care about that and went to Slytherin Common room to meet her outside her room. When he reached inside, the door to the standard room opened automatically, sensing him as the heir. He walked directly to Azalea's room, knocked on the door, and waited for a few minutes but did not receive any reply, which made him frown and opened the door with being right of heir and was shocked as the room was empty. He felt his heart drop, and his mind started to conjure different situations, and in all of them, one was common: Azalea getting hurt, and he could not protect her.

He walked out briskly towards Severus Quarters, knowing it was a waste of time to ask other students, and knocked on his door with urgency.

*****

Severus was getting ready for bed after preparing potions that were finished in the Hospital wing. In other guest rooms were Malfoys & Lestranges, who were staying for the night as the following day, all of them were going to Gringotts together as last week Lucius was held up in numerous meetings with Albus and the Board of Governors of Hogwarts. At the same time, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Rabastan were busy organizing the new Healer ward at St. Mungos. At the same time, Rodhoplhus and Severus were decorated with a few potions, tweaking as needed; hence going to Gringotts was postponed until now. Severus came out of his thoughts and frowned, listening to the urgent knocks on the door, which were getting louder as minutes passed. He also walked into the living room to see Malfoys and Lestranges come out.

"Who might it be at this hour, Severus?" Lucius asked the question which was on everyone's mind. "I don't know. It may be one of the students, but I did not feel any disturbance or alert of a student being out of bed in Snake Pit," Severus answered, walking towards the door and opening it to see Marvolo; he moved aside as he stepped inside briskly.

"My Lord?" Narcissa asked the question. "Severus, fire, call Lord Black; it is urgent, Lilith is missing from her room, and I can't trace her even with our bond," Marvolo said, and they could hear the concern and anger in his voice. At the same time, Lucius rushed to the fireplace once he listened to his niece missing while Bellatrix called one of the house-elf and ordered them to bring calming draughts for everyone there.

"When did you see or talk with her last, Marvolo?" Lucius asked while Severus was running out to search the school grounds in the hope of finding her while Sirius ran into the living room in night robes with his hair in disarray and sneakers.