He shifted his weight back as he leaned against the lift, fidgeting with the can in his hand. His thoughts tuned out the sound of the rasping brush against the metallic cords.

But she had said something else beforehand. About Pin.

He tossed the can from hand to hand, no longer paying attention to his surroundings.

She was there. There.

The word repeated in his head trying to figure out what she meant. To some extent, he felt as if he was overanalyzing GB's words. He felt like that about everything around him but this time, it felt like a reach. Pulling on something that wasn't even there.

Gosh, he hated his indecisiveness. It was either dangerous or not, never something in between. Yet the words replayed in his head as if trying to lure him like a kitten with a spool of yarn.

Pin never spoke to him about her experience walking. He was too focused on the problem he had in his hands during that time. His life was his biggest concern—besides Leafy's that is. Both their lives were at stake, even if brief, and he needed to take care of that.

And his roommate wasn't one to lie. She would beat around the bush before eventually spilling the truth. But then again, he never pressed the topic further.

He sharply sighed as he continued messing around with the spray can.

It was his luck; terrible luck.

He'd have to ask her once he got back. Maybe after he made breakfast, or after eating. It didn't matter, just as long as he asked. He knew her. Pin would eventually speak of it and he'd be understanding of it.

"Coiny."

At the sound of his name, he lifted his sight from the floor to GB. "I need the spray," she said, her hand out waiting for the can to be in her hand.

He fumbled with the spray quickly handing it over to her. "Oh shoot! Sorry."

"Need you focused up here," she remarked, shaking the spray as she turned back to the electrical panel. The soft hiss of the spray kept his attention momentarily. "It'll take longer if you don't pay attention."

He didn't bother retorting, letting her chastise him. She was right, regardless of what he wanted to say. Being so high up from the ground, it wouldn't take much for one to fall to their death.

"Some wires are corroded beyond repair," she said, setting the can on the ground. "You'll have to replace them."

He straightened up, getting back onto his feet in a frenzy. "How many cables is it?"

She began dusting off her knitted sweater, stepping aside from the panel. "Well," she picked up her clipboard. "It's only a few, but I need to call Tennis Ball real quick. Just need to make sure the meter fell below the threshold."

He didn't say anything as she turned around reaching for the walkie-talkie. He ignored the sound of static emitting from the device, shifting his focus to the cords in front of him. There were faint patches of rust on some, as the plastic on them peeled away with age.

"I'll get to soldering the ones that need repair but, just focus on the ones that need to be replaced."

"Can do!" He gave her a thumbs up behind his back, unsure of whether she had seen it. Most of his focus was on the panel, trying to recall how to go about this. There were bits of his experience he remembered, even if it was reconnecting wires, not fixing them. Although, it shouldn't be that different. Right? Plus, Golf Ball showed him that day how to do it. But as per usual, he goofed around, focusing on mashing the buttons that were placed in front of him. Weird, how she called him "reliable".