When the dust cleared, Gaia stood alone in a small crater that she'd made around herself. Everything within a ten meter radius around her was sent flying, but that didn't matter as she had her sights set on Lucia. She glared at Lucia murderously.

"No more silly tricks. I have you now." Gaia growled as she reached out towards Lucia. The earth obeyed to her will as tendrils made out of dirt wrapped around Lucia and pulled her in towards Gaia.

Lucia tried breaking free, but it was no use. She was now trapped as Gaia brought her close for a face to face talk.

"You've been one annoying bug." Gaia snarled.

"I take back what I said." Lucia steeled her nerves. "You don't smell like mud. You now smell like a Giant's butt."

Gaia's nostrils flared as she raised her sword up, ready to send Lucia's head rolling.

But just before the blade hit her neck, Jason flew in and blocked the strike. He managed to block Gaia's sword.

"Next time," Jason grunted as he pushed Gaia's sword back. "Just let me help."

"Out of my way!" Gaia shouted as she raised her sword once more only to be shot by three silver arrows in quick succession. It didn't knock her down, but Gaia staggered backwards. That also made her release her grip on Lucia.

"Looks like you need a hand." Bianca said. "Mind if I join?"

Lucia took a deep breath before looking at their team.

A daughter of Poseidon.

A daughter of Hades.

A son of Jupiter.

Sounds like one heck of a squad.

Line Break

Annabeth heard that explosion. A familiar one, the same one she heard at the beginning of Percy's fight with Gaia. Percy used the Flames again and that was the second time today.

And since the fight was still going on, she assumed that it failed. Which meant Percy had one more attempt.

But Artemis had told her to trust him, so she was. Though she had no idea how they were gonna win this.

Annabeth was currently holding the line against the army of monsters. They'd gotten so close to the camp's borders that she had to step in. Out at the distantce, Festus was still brawling with the dragon. Festus had been badly damaged and doesn't look like he'll last any longer.

That means, it's all up to Percy to end this fight as soon as possible. Because the army of monsters outnumbered them and they were being pushed back heavily.

Annabeth ducked under the swing of a sword and countered with a stab of her own against an empousa. Then she helped a group of demigods take down a Giant before pummeling it to death. After that, a hellhound lunged at her. It caught her off guard and wasn't fast enough to react but luckily, the monster disintegrated after being struck by a familiar face.

"Need some help?" Reyna asked.

"Where the hell were you?" Annabeth shouted over the battle as they stood back to back.

"Been busy!" Reyna said as she kicked a telkhine away. "Brought some backup though!"

As soon as she said that, Annabeth heard a very brass sound. It sounded like a dying animal amplified through a megaphone. It was the worst sound in the world.

And it was Grover, doing his Lord of the Wild thing.

The enemies scampered away from him as they gained some ground and Frank ordered the line to push forward.