6

After what felt like forever, they'd managed to defeat the Cyclopes army that was heading towards Camp Jupiter. Everyone was exhausted. Some of the campers suffered from injuries, but nothing that couldn't be fixed.

The only person who didn't look tired was Diana. Though that's because she didn't want to look weak in front of mortals. She's trying to hide it, but Thalia could see that the goddess was nearing her limit.

Thalia had never seen a god get tired before, but there's always a first for everything.

After the battle, the Hunters set up camp near Field of Mars where they needed a well earned rest. Thalia wasn't feeling too tired so she went out to see her friends.

As she walked away from the campsite, she spotted Jason walking towards her.

"Hey sis," Jason greeted her with a smile.

Thalia smiled back and pulled him into a hug. "Hey," She said. "Glad to see you're safe."

"Yeah, you too." Jason sighed. "I heard you've been busy."

"More or less," Thalia shrugged. "Anyway, where's Annabeth?"

"She's at the dining hall with Reyna. I was just about to inform you girls to join us for dinner."

Thalia raised an eyebrow. "You know damn well Artemis will turn any male that comes close to her Hunters into a shrub."

Jason shrugged. "I know. I was just being nice."

Thalia chuckled. "You don't have to worry about the Hunters. They have their own way of dinner. I, on the other hand, will join you."

The siblings then walked towards the Camp Jupiter dining hall as they chatted about their adventures until Thalia brought up a familiar name.

"Hey, do you know of anyone named Percy Jackson?" Thalia asked.

"Well," he said. "Yesterday, I think I met him."

"Where?"

"On my way here from Long Island," Jason explained. "We were in the same flight. The plane was about to be hijacked and he stopped the hijackers. Then when we landed, I found out that he was a demigod and we got attacked by a bunch of monsters." Jason shook his head. "He's one skilled fighter, I'll give him that."

"Yeah," Thalia agreed. "The Hunters and I met him more or less under the same circumstances." Thalia explained her encounter with Percy. Then, she showed Jason a picture of Percy, Annabeth and Thalia together. "I had that with me for some reason."

Jason studied the picture. "Yep, that's Percy." Jason said. "You know him?"

Thalia shrugged. "Complete stranger. But somehow he feels like a lost relative. You know what I mean?"

"Maybe you just missed me?"

"Shut up."

Line Break

By dusk, Percy and Zoe had successfully gotten past the guards patrolling Camp Jupiter. While Zoe insists that it's better to knock the guards out for a quick getaway, Percy thought it might raise some suspicion.

"You know nothing of stealth," Zoe grumbled. "If things go wrong, it'll be easier for us to make a run for it."

Percy rolled his eyes. "You're still on that subject? We got past them, right? So what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you don't know how to plan stuff,"

"And you don't know how to stay quiet," Percy glared at her.