"I don't think I know that one." Katie comments. "Your turn Caitlin."

Caitlin thinks hard and then a smile appears as a core memory of her and McKenna appears in head. "Best Friend by Saweetie and Doja Cat. That is McKenna and I's song."

"Oh god it's true." Katie jokingly frowns. "Last season they were always blasting it."

Caitlin grabs the next question before she gets skipped again and reads. "Is there an athlete that you look up to as a role model?"

"Easy." Peyton didn't need to think on this one. "Christen Press and Sam Kerr."

Katie nods her head. "I don't like how I agree with you. It scares me." She sarcastically says. "I would add Alex Morgan."

Caitlin takes a deep breath. "I guess I'll be the only one with the non soccer players." Caitlin nervously laughs. "For me, I would say Sis Bates and Skylar Wallace. Both softball players if you haven't heard of them."

"Softball?" Peyton questions. "Why softball players?"

Caitlin looks over at the girl questioning her. "Softball is my favorite sport, not soccer."

"Ouch." Peyton puts her hand to heart. "After everything we have been through this season? Do you still like another sport more? The betrayal"

"Yeah." Caitlin laughs at Peyton's dramatics.

The questions kept going and soon the girls were done and able to carry on their day.

Jordyn POV

"Why do you look so stressed babe?" My wife asks me as I finish getting ready for lunch with our kids. "You are going to end up with a head full of gray with the way you are going."

If it wasn't for getting my hair done regularly, I would probably be rocking gray hair already. They way my two keep me on my toes.

"What are we doing wrong?" I sigh in frustration as I take a seat on the empty bed that is in our room.

Logan left the second he woke up this morning. He claims he wanted to go work out. I usually would believe him, but something has been off with him. He typically tells me everything but he is now starting to act like Caitlin when she got back from camp.

"Why do you feel like we are doing something wrong?" Paige questions as she takes a seat across from me on our bed. "We are raising teenagers."

"Why doesn't Logan talk to us? Why won't Caitlin talk to me?" I narrow my eyes in frustration. "She told both you and Callie that she liked Peyton, but came to me last. Why doesn't she trust me like she trusts you guys?"

Paige takes a second before talking. "It probably has to do with the attachment process she built when she was younger. Everyone says Caitlin tells me more and Logan tells you more. We both want to deny it, but we both know it's true. As for her telling Callie, we should feel blessed we have someone in our lives that our kids trust. You shouldn't think of it as if you are doing something wrong as a parent."

I hear what she is saying, but it doesn't help how I am feeling. "So why isn't she talking to us? Why did she tell us about liking Peyton and treat us like we did something wrong? I don't understand why she is being like this?"

"She is a teenager." Paige tries giving Caitlin's actions an excuse. "She is figuring out her sexuality. We both know that's not easy. Let's see how she is at lunch."

"Okay, but I am telling you, I can't take much more of her avoiding us."

Paige takes my hand in hers and helps me to my feet. "Me either babe."