Route IV (4)

Ryuguji Ken (Draken) x Reader Ending

"Gentle Kiss"

.

.

.

Y/N's POV

The soft hum of Tokyo's nightlife surrounded you and Draken as you both stood on the balcony, gazing at the city lights that stretched into the distance. 

Draken wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close, as if trying to meld your existence with his. 

"You know, babe," he began, his voice a low rumble, "I never thought life could be like this. Peaceful, stable, with someone like you by my side." 

You tilted your head, resting it against his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart. "I never imagined it either, Ken," you replied, using the intimate nickname you'd developed for him. "But here we are, facing the world together." 

Draken pressed a gentle kiss to the top of your head. "I used to think I was destined for a different kind of life, one filled with violence and chaos. But meeting you changed everything. You've brought calm to my storm." 

A smile played on your lips as you looked up at him. "And you, Ken, you've become the most amazing husband. I never knew love could be like this—steady, strong, and full of surprises." 

He chuckled, the deep sound reverberating through his chest. "Well, you inspire me to be better every day. I want to give you the world, and I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." 

You leaned up to kiss him, a sweet and tender connection that spoke volumes. "You already have, Ken. Our journey through Tokyo Revengers wasn't easy, but it brought us here, to this moment." 

Draken tightened his hold on you, as if afraid the world might try to pull you apart. "I wouldn't change a thing. Our past shaped us, but our future is ours to create. And I want it to be filled with love, laughter, and all the adventures we can imagine." 

As you both stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the city below continued its rhythm. Together, you and Draken faced the future with a shared strength, ready to embrace whatever came your way, secure in the knowledge that your love was unbreakable and that Tokyo was now your home.

.

.

.

.