Chapter 11: The Bloody Halloween

Y/N's POV

Keisuke left Toman and I was currently with the former Black Dragons. 

"Y/N-chan, do you want a lollipop?" Wakasa asked me.

"Sure, thanks Waka," I said to him. 

"So Baji left Toman, huh?" Shin said. 

"Don't worry Shin, I'm going to bring him back to Toman. By the way, can you guys come to the fight? It probably won't end well because their goal is to destroy Mikey. If anything happens to me only you guys can save that boy."

"What do you mean if something happens to you?" Takeomi asked.

"You never know what will happen in a fight between two gangs. You guys should know that better than anyone else-"

"We won't let anyone hurt you," Wakasa stated. 

"Yeah, I won't let them hurt you, Y/N-chan," Shin said making everyone nod their heads.

"Okay fine... but don't push it. I don't want you guys to end up hurt because of me."

......

It was the day of the fight and I spotted the Haitani brothers. "Y/N-chan!" Ran ran up to me so he could engulf me in a hug. 

Rindou then pushed his brother out of the way, "Ran! Stop crushing Y/N like that! You'll hurt her! Are you okay Y/N-chan?" He looked at me worriedly. 

"Yes, I'm fine Rindou. Thank you."

"Y/N-chan~ do you have to get yourself involved with Toman today?"

"Yes, Ran so you two just watch the fight because nothing's going to happen to me," I said but in reality, I wasn't so sure. 

"Y/N... Ran's right. What if you get seriously hurt? We know you are capable of defending yourself but what we are worried about is the fact that you'll jump into a dangerous situation trying to protect someone because that's what you always do." 

"Guys, it's going to be okay. Don't worry about it." I tried playing it off but they looked at me with unconvinced eyes.

"... Fine but if we find that you got hurt by Valhalla or anyone else we won't just be watching. We are going to fight whoever hurt you, understand?" 

"Okay okay fine you guys." 

3rd POV

You had no idea many eyes were on the three of you. Their eyes burned with jealousy, they were jealous at the fact that the Haitani brothers and you seemed close. They didn't want you to be taken away by someone else. 

Meanwhile, Takemichi asked Chifuyu who the Haitani brothers were. 

"Hmph! They are talking to Y/N-chan and hugging her. They have no respect for her," Chifuyu spoke with jealousy making Takemichi kind of confused. 

Takemichi's POV

I see, so a lot of the boys like Y/N-chan. No, I actually think they love her. Oh well, all I need is Hina. 

The battle was going to start soon now...

......

The battle has already started and I couldn't find Baji. I could see everyone but not him and also Y/N-chan. I was getting beaten up and it looked like Toman was going to lose when Draken changed our fate. Currently, I was trying to get to Mikey because he was fighting three of the Valhallas alone. 

Y/N's POV

I was trying to get my way to Mikey when Kisaki stopped me. "Y/N-chan... please don't go. I don't want you to become hurt because of them."