Chapter 12: The Hospital Visits

Y/N's POV 

Hakkai came here alone, I think he's going to tell me goodbye or something. 

"Y/N-chan... I'm planning to leave Toman soon I just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for both me and my family... I'm probably not going to be able to see you again for a long time so thank you."

"Hakkai..." before he can leave I hugged him from behind, I feel tears on my arm now.

"Ugh, Y/N-chan d-do you really h-have to do this to m-me? I really d-didn't want to c-cry in front of y-you."

"It's okay Hakkai... I won't judge you so let it all out."

"Y/N-chan I r-really don't want to say g-goodbye to you all, especially y-you." My eyes widen at what he said. 

"Hakkai are you planning to kill Taiju? Is that why you are leaving Toman and me? Because you don't want us to get involved with murder?" He didn't say anything so I continued, "You don't need to do this to become free from your brother. I'll go and-"

"No, Y/N. I don't want you involved in my family's mess because I don't want you to get hurt by that man too," he spoke but whispered the last part although I heard it clearly.  

"But Hakkai I don't want you to become a murder..." I said.

With that, he turned around to face me and hugged me. My face was buried into his chest while he held my head with his hands. "Y/N... please trust me with this..."

"Okay. I trust you but please don't be afraid to fight your brother back without using any weapons. You don't need to be physically stronger than your brother... you just need a strong mindset to fight against those you think you have no chance against." 

......

It was the day after and currently, Hajime, Seishu, and Taiju were in my hospital room. 

"Y/N, why don't you join the Black Dragons? After all, you aren't an official member of Toman although they say you are," Taiju asked and I can see the 2 boys tense after what he has said. 

"Boss, I don't think Y/N fits the Black Dragons," Seishu said. 

"I agree with him, boss. Y/N won't benefit the Black Dragons," Hajime added. 

I know that they don't want me to get involved with gangs, especially what happened recently. They were both crying when they found me awake after 2 weeks, telling me never to get involved in such a mess and how I always do this. 

"Taiju I won't be joining the Black Dragons."

"Very well."

Kokonoi's POV 

Huh?! He's just going to let it go like that? This isn't like him at all... Well, I guess that doesn't matter because it means Y/N will be safe from the gang. I don't want Y/N to ever end up in a hospital again because of some stupid gang fight. No Y/N shouldn't ever even have to come to the hospital. I said I'll protect her but look what happened to her now... 

Inui's POV

I'm surprised the boss is just going to let this go so easily but I'm glad he did because I don't want her to get involved with us. We are even more dangerous than Valhalla. If she gets involved with us she might be even more in danger than she already is. I don't even want to think of what would happen if she is... I promised to protect her but she got hurt and I wasn't even there when it happened... I'm sure Koko is thinking the same. 

Taiju's POV

I usually won't let this go until they join me but Y/N's special... I don't want to endanger her. The only reason why I asked is to see what she would say but just as I predicted she declined the offer. Even if she did say yes I wouldn't have allowed her... 

......

Y/N's POV

The Toman members along with the formal Black Dragons were here now. I don't think I have a single second without one of them following me around. 

A few days ago God visited me in my dream saying that the reason why I became in such a state when I'm supposed to be invincible is that my power wasn't fully developed yet. Meaning I can't go and fight Mikey right now because I'll probably die. 

I'm not sure about my current limit right now. I might die if I fight with someone like South or Izana. Although I don't think Izana would hurt me, I don't know about South. Or maybe it's my ability to withstand hits and stuff that hasn't been fully developed. This is bad... I should not be jumping into situations like this but I can't control it. My body moved on its own... what if I can't save the others...

"Y/N-chin!" I woke up from my current thought and saw them looking at me. "You have been spacing out this entire time. Are you okay?" 

"Sorry about that guys. I'm fine, I was just thinking about something."

"Like what Y/N-chan," Shin asked making others nod their heads.

"I was thinking about the future of all of us."

"Huh? That's random," Kazutora said. 

"Yeah, is everything alright?" Takashi asked. 

"You seem a little scared Y/N," Draken said.

"I'm fine guys, I was just scared because our last battle ended like that.. and I was just worried that I won't be able to protect you guys from stuff like that..."

3rd POV

Everyone thought that you were insane because you were the one that got hurt and yet you were worried about them. But then they realized that's what they love about you... the fact that you always put others before yourself. 

Although that sounds cliché it's not every day you can find someone like that, especially in recent days. 

When you got hurt they were terrified at the state you were in and got really mad at themselves for failing to protect you. They promised to protect you from harm but it was always you who protected them from danger. 

They felt as though they failed to protect you... 

"Y/N-chan we are sorry that we couldn't do anything to protect you. We failed you..." Smiley said while heading his head low. This surprised everyone because Smiley was never like this but they knew what he said was right. So they just stayed silent. 

"You guys don't have to blame yourselves. I chose to take the hit for Keisuke and if that happens to any one of you I'll always take the hit for you. This is the choice I made because I'm going to protect all of you." You said with nothing but determination.

They felt like they wanted to cry. The person they love and care about is going to sacrifice herself in order to protect them. They can't help but fall deeper in love with you. None of them wanted you to offer yourself to protect them, they wanted you to be safe. 

"Y/N..." Wakasa said.

"Y/N, don't think we'll just watch you sacrifice yourself. We won't let that happen," Baji said with confidence. 

"Yeah, Baji-san's right. We won't let you take all the huts for us. We'll protect you as well." Chifuyu said. 

"Y/N-chan, we'll protect you too so don't you dare play the hero all by yourself," Shinichiro stated. 

"Thank you guys," you said while smiling at them. Unknowingly you had tears running down your face.

.

.

.

.